Author Topic: what's the best/your preferred colorset?  (Read 3272 times)

you cant even tell the difference between indigo and blue, why should we trust your opinion??

indigo and put these nuts in your mouth

legit tho, truenos or MotE.

the new years 2020 colorset, barring a few tweaks, is as good as truenos imo. that one we got from thebrighterdark who apparently copped it years and years ago from some random server.

truenos is the sort of "standard" not cause its good, but cause it can be used for literally anything. any purpose-built colorset can perform better than truenos (ex: architectural > truenos for terrain + city/buildings, emils is phenomenal for landscapes due to all its greens), but truenos is a pretty decent go-to if you aren't fully settled on a style or theme, or are uncertain about the kinds of colors you need.

Architectural is good, really good. Trueno's does have the advantage of better neon colors though.

I might make my own colorset at some point to sort-of combine both, but it will be more oriented for MERP servers than anything else.

truenos

but I don't remember why. I picked this forever ago and never changed it, Possibly better ones have since released.

at the end of the day the best colorset is always a custom made one for the specific build/gamemode you're working on

at the end of the day the best colorset is always a custom made one for the specific build/gamemode you're working on
this is true but it is a big reason why i make and use my own sets

I use the BaddassR colorset. It has a good balance of colors (and it's my own custom colorset)

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=267015.0

« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 10:18:57 AM by Goth77 »

truenos

but I don't remember why. I picked this forever ago and never changed it, Possibly better ones have since released.

Black To White Spectrum

colorblind gang where you at

Either Emil's Realistic Reloaded or Flavoredgames Building (but i modified it a bit for personal taste and colors i can't live without).

Used to be a big truenos user until I needed more choice for detail.