Re: What Garry's Mod playermodel did you use?

Author Topic: Re: What Garry's Mod playermodel did you use?  (Read 27231 times)

why was this moved to drama lmao

Badspot

• Administrator
The reporter has made the following comment:
extremely likely chance this is an alt of tito/torin/edd/whoever as it's impersonating my steam account, https://steamcommunity.com/id/Roooasss/

although not the post itself, the profile is impersonating the user "Rose the Floran"'s steam account and it's most likely an alt of a problem user.

Impersonator; the impersonator is also a guy who has been harassing the person they've impersonated as; potential Thot Patrol account

Discuss.

Didn't expect this to get moved to drama, yeesh
Uhh for a small bit of context to how this all lead up goes like this:
Ümbalite on steam owns the Rose The Floran account here, and out of fear of having the name Umbalite being sniped out by thot patrol as they have an endless supply of alts, Rose decided to make the account Umbalite. And literally an hour later (check the date of registers), Ümbalite was made. Also a little reminder, don't mix the U and Ü up, just know the one without the umlaut belongs to Rose The Floran. I'm 200% sure that torin is holding this new Ümbalite account because they way it posts is a bit too specific, plus he got some things right for imposing it, such as age, not revealing their gender to fend off e-boys, and overall minimalist posting on the forums. Another reason why I think torin is holding the account is because torin was surprisingly good friends with Rose for YEARS, likely getting some personal info along the way, then as far as I've been told a minute incident happened and he went all apestuff, going hostile to Rose and any friends of Rose since then.

what exactly is the issue I thought torin left or something

yeah the harassment is kinda why i stopped talking to him.

fun fact: torin never leaves he just hides and waits!

↓ ↓ ↓
fun fact: torin never leaves he just hides and waits!
Pretty much, some of their alts have a habit of being made right after a ban then going active a month or two later