Re: What Garry's Mod playermodel did you use?

Author Topic: Re: What Garry's Mod playermodel did you use?  (Read 28753 times)

im fine. i just think what they do is funny, thought id jack it for a bit for laughs

it is funny until you make 1 littel joke and they rape your profile and your girl friend

What i can tell from this thread is that either people are unleashing their inner PRIMED AUTISM or we got a case of account hijacking going on as some people seem completely different just to stuffpost in the thot patrol manner (Stellarnaut, CM1107ProjectInfinium).

also tell me where you get keys this cheap unless you actually are spending over 30 dollars
hope yo fatass dont come to my house no more

it is funny until you make 1 littel joke and they rape your profile and your girl friend
stellernaut is a cuck dont worry

stellernaut is a cuck dont worry
Kiddo, if you knew who I was irl, you'd never say that wild stuff to me. In fact, you better not run into me irl.

Kiddo, if you knew who I was irl, you'd never say that wild stuff to me. In fact, you better not run into me irl.
stfu virgin

stfu virgin
The fact that betas can be so disrespectful online is really a glitch. But it's hilarious. So Source left it.

Hopefully badspot is simply seeing what unfolds itself in this thread to pick out people to ban?

TP are like turds on an escalator, the stuff just comes back

Mr. Bones' roasts are like turds on a baggage carousel. Make no got damn sense... and his avatar stink!

i feel like i'm losing my grip on sanity reading through this thread

i feel like i'm losing my grip on sanity reading through this thread

Hopefully badspot is simply seeing what unfolds itself in this thread to pick out people to ban?

TP are like turds on an escalator, the stuff just comes back