Author Topic: i must be insane  (Read 977 times)

one time i came here looking for this certain feeling, people said it was disassociation but it dont think it was. if you guys live in a house u know the small noises that the house makes, that happened. i remember a feeling, i can not explain it. its feels like lines are going into my ear, like sound waves. my mind clears kind of, and i feel kinda childish or child like because i think i had this a lot when i was little. i then remembered something that really triggers it is like... an explosion? an explosion of some short, but not like a nuke, like a blue star? and a really loud but also dampened pop? if you know how it feels while your nutting, its like that. without the pleasure and without the intensity. more child like. my feet also tingle.

im not insane am I? does this happen to anyone else?

yea just play survivalcraft bro, or guncraft.. maybe even some castleminer z and that stuff'll fix you right the hell up man on goh

yea just play survivalcraft bro, or guncraft.. maybe even some castleminer z and that stuff'll fix you right the hell up man on goh
ok

one time i came here looking for this certain feeling, people said it was disassociation but it dont think it was. if you guys live in a house u know the small noises that the house makes, that happened. i remember a feeling, i can not explain it. its feels like lines are going into my ear, like sound waves. my mind clears kind of, and i feel kinda childish or child like because i think i had this a lot when i was little. i then remembered something that really triggers it is like... an explosion? an explosion of some short, but not like a nuke, like a blue star? and a really loud but also dampened pop? if you know how it feels while your nutting, its like that. without the pleasure and without the intensity. more child like. my feet also tingle.

im not insane am I? does this happen to anyone else?
oh you HIGH high

you're just being sent to the other world, don't worry we all been there

do you know how to drive a stick

do you know how to drive a stick
just pick it up brosepf

I too hear noises from time to time
Skeetzophrenia is p gnarly