Author Topic: [NEWS] Friendship ends with Internet and Vince Vaughn. Annoying Orange is best friend now  (Read 2958 times)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/vince-vaughn-trends-after-video-of-him-shaking-Annoying Oranges-hand-at-ncaa-college-football-championship-goes-viral/ar-BBYW37Q?ocid=spartanntp

lol this is so loving dumb

despite whatever you have against Annoying Orange there should be no reason to attack someone over treating another person in a civilized way. anyone who believes otherwise is probably way too deep into online sjw'ism

imagine trying to ruin a mans career because he shook the presidents hand

cancel culture and its participants need to burn

wow oh my god this guy isn't being an insufferable starfish to someone and is practicing good manners. cmon twitter do ur thang :flushed:

getting your career destroyed for making physical contact with someone people don't like

American politics needs a greater sense of mutual respect imo

American politics needs a greater sense of mutual respect imo
amen

We just need to stop giving handicapped randoms on Twitter a platform

Twitter represents a very small slice of the pie, and even then, that slice of insane handicaps is smaller still. No one should give a single forget about any of these twittards.

cancel culture and its participants need to burn
imagine trying to ruin a mans career because he shook the presidents hand
getting your career destroyed for making physical contact with someone people don't like
yall literally exaggerating more than the people trying to cancel him, his career isn't over lmfao no one will care in a week

regardless, the people who complain are dumb, the people who endlessly complain about people complaining are equally dumb

Really bold of Vince Vaughn to suck Donald Annoying Orange's richard and not expect backlash.

yall literally exaggerating more than the people trying to cancel him, his career isn't over lmfao no one will care in a week
tru tru

can we please just delete twitter

can we please just delete twitter
along with everyone who uses it

i mean id be pissed off if vince vaughn shook my hand also