[NEWS] Friendship ends with Internet and Vince Vaughn. Annoying Orange is best friend now

Author Topic: [NEWS] Friendship ends with Internet and Vince Vaughn. Annoying Orange is best friend now  (Read 2959 times)

yall literally exaggerating more than the people trying to cancel him, his career isn't over lmfao no one will care in a week
who

who
you three, you said his life was ruined:

-he still has his job
-he didnt lose any brand deals
-his family is intact

like bro i was right, literally 0 people care now and everyones moved on. ya'll are reactionary as forget and almost as annoying as cancel culture itself

you three, you said his life was ruined:

-he still has his job
-he didnt lose any brand deals
-his family is intact

like bro i was right, literally 0 people care now and everyones moved on. ya'll are reactionary as forget and almost as annoying as cancel culture itself
Can you forgetin read handicap because the only one who said something to the effect of his life is actually being ruined was jackhammer and that's a stretch

Can you forgetin read handicap because the only one who said something to the effect of his life is actually being ruined was jackhammer and that's a stretch
lol

lol
Duh duhh hey handicap? What are you saying? Goo goo gah gah? Get the forget out of my face

American politics needs a greater sense of mutual respect imo
when people get angry cus republicans r like "what if we killed all trans people?" yall say this same stuff. so iunno dog

when people get angry cus republicans r like "what if we killed all trans people?" yall say this same stuff. so iunno dog
the sort of respect I'm advocating for extends to the LGBT community. but I know what you mean, respect is a two-way street.

Literally no one says that, you stupid dumb furry forget. There is no mainstream "kill the trans" movement and there never will be because no one on earth gives that much of a stuff if some random mental illness roostertail chops their body parts off

the sort of respect I'm advocating for extends to the LGBT community. but I know what you mean, respect is a two-way street.
"we know you want basic freedoms and rights to you and your community, but you first must be kind and understanding to your oppressor, even though they aren't to you"

this reminds me of a MLK quote that's kinda relevant to what Foxscotch is saying:
I must make two honest confessions to you, my Christian and Jewish brothers. First, I must confess that over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Bro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Bro to wait for a "more convenient season." Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. Lukewarm acceptance is much more bewildering than outright rejection.

Literally no one says that, you stupid dumb furry forget. There is no mainstream "kill the trans" movement and there never will be because no one on earth gives that much of a stuff if some random mental illness roostertail chops their body parts off
oh so common sense literally doesn't exist huh? they are still a systematically oppressed minority and its still legally viable to kill and be set free with the trans panic defence.

there may not be a genocidal movement to exterminate them but there are still people like you that argue against their humanity, their right to serve in the military, etc.

you literally made his point by calling them "mental illness roostertails"
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 11:46:12 AM by Aide33 »

Duh duhh hey handicap? What are you saying? Goo goo gah gah? Get the forget out of my face
this is the funniest response ever

do more

i could aregue that any 1 that cuts there snake would not join the military

"we know you want basic freedoms and rights to you and your community, but you first must be kind and understanding to your oppressor, even though they aren't to you"
That’s not really what I’m trying to say, but at this point I’m doing a bad job communicating my point lol. I agree with you guys though

Edit- in fact I’ll readily admit that it’s probably disrespectful of me to speak on this subject when I am ignorant of the struggles trans people face so I apologize. Just want to encourage respect but I wasn’t thinking of the nuances of the situation
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 03:33:35 PM by Mega-Bear »

American politics needs a greater sense of mutual respect imo
I think everyone agrees on this, but I think the perceived lack of respect has more to do with loud nuts on social media(fringe right and left ideology, blue checkmark journalists reporting opinion over fact, cancel culture, anonymity, ect) than the population as a whole.

yea i dont think so. try again when there aren't a million people on twitter and reddit cheering on their murderers and goading them to commit Self Delete

That’s not really what I’m trying to say, but at this point I’m doing a bad job communicating my point lol. I agree with you guys though

Edit- in fact I’ll readily admit that it’s probably disrespectful of me to speak on this subject when I am ignorant of the struggles trans people face so I apologize. Just want to encourage respect but I wasn’t thinking of the nuances of the situation
I respect your opinion and I like you, thanks for understanding.