NEWS VIGINIA GOING CRAZY RHGHT NOW

Author Topic: NEWS VIGINIA GOING CRAZY RHGHT NOW  (Read 4329 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynDloxA8Whg

vagrgina is in a state of emegency righ tnow stay safe

Virginia Governor Ralph Northam declared a state of emergency in Virginia from January 17-21, amid plans by pro-gun groups to hold a rally at the Capitol on January 20. Watch a portion of Northam's press conference.

oh no...
which highways are gonna contraflow so i can evacuate
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 08:50:19 PM by QuadStorm »

northam's deadass a good guy and a solid governor lol the amount of people that stuff on him just because he's a democrat is ridiculous

Kill a pusillanimous individual brother with an AK!

I live right on the border of richmond. me and my boys are bring cameras and preforming in some gonzo journalism. i will be giving you guys live updates on monday

northam's deadass a good guy and a solid governor lol the amount of people that stuff on him just because he's a democrat is ridiculous

Isn't this the same guy that was on a radio show advocating for post-birth abortion and also had a photo of him in blackface

Not a good guy, forget this dipstuff gun-grabbing mondayfriend

the abortion thing was really terribly misconstrued and he amended what he said afterwards, and the blackface was a gorillion years ago
as a governor he’s at least someone I can trust to be level headed lol I don’t care what party he is. he’s really obscenely qualified too

the comments on this video are absolutely nuts. he’s not marching into your house to steal your guns, nor is he marching into a hospital and stabbing your child. I mean fr its still virginia down here lmao
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 06:31:42 AM by Drydess »

No need to bootlick a tyrant

you forget the part where he upped the voting requirement because he found out it wasn't going to go the way he wanted

you forget the part where he upped the voting requirement because he found out it wasn't going to go the way he wanted
how is allowing more representation a bad thing lol

how is allowing more representation a bad thing lol

Oh let's vote corrupt tyrants out.

Oh look the corrupt tyrants made it harder to vote them out.

k