Post real life pictures of yourself: The petition to make it stickied

Poll

yes

yes
15 (65.2%)
yes
8 (34.8%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself: The petition to make it stickied  (Read 3503 times)

Post pictures of yourself has beeen aroiund fgor like 14 years man, time to sticky that fucing bitch already.

let's sticky it.

Sign the petotion
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 04:39:09 PM by King Tøny »

wheres the no option? i dont see the no option

whats the good of a poll that the options are the same

wheres the no option? i dont see the no option

this isnt a poll its a petition therei is no optionsad

every terrible photo on that thread should be a website banner to remind others that they are urea 9.3 g/L. chloride 1.87 g/L. sodium 1.17 g/L. potassium 0.750 g/L

every terrible photo on that thread should be a website banner to remind others that they are urea 9.3 g/L. chloride 1.87 g/L. sodium 1.17 g/L. potassium 0.750 g/L
nerd bitch do you think i know what any of that stuff means quit posting your science homework all over the forums this is the cool kid's club not the periodic table of friendry no one cares about your dumb little "formulǽ" loving pusillanimous individual (AKA vagina dentata for your loving piglatin-speaking biology major dweeb bitch loser who can't speak basic english ass)

anyway gotta get back on topic after that loving epic dork smackdown: that's gonna be a yea vote from me on the bill to recognize the pictures of yourself thread as a historical national heritage site and establish a committee to oversee its preservation and upkeep as well as set aside an appropriate amount of tax funds (badspot's tax refund) to be used in support of said preservation and upkeep. all those in favor say aye

this isnt a poll its a petition therei is no optionsad

but it says its a poll at the top. how can it be a petiton when it says poll at the top

but it says its a poll at the top. how can it be a petiton when it says poll at the top
you are just bad at reading

nerd bitch do you think i know what any of that stuff means quit posting your science homework all over the forums this is the cool kid's club not the periodic table of friendry no one cares about your dumb little "formulǽ" loving pusillanimous individual (AKA vagina dentata for your loving piglatin-speaking biology major dweeb bitch loser who can't speak basic english ass)
didn't read a single hint of this as the page it was written on was covered head to toe in mountain dew fire

you are just bad at reading

can you read? it says poll at the top

can you read?

title says petition

son talking his fullmetal alchemist talk 😤👌

if it was a petition itd would say petition