i have beaten every dark souls game as of today

Author Topic: i have beaten every dark souls game as of today  (Read 1440 times)

as of today i have beaten demons souls, ds1, ds2, and ds3

bow down to me peasants

share your progress on your own painful journey

couldn't beat undead burg 0/10

we get it you have no life

yeah but are you good at pvp, and if not, why.

demons souls and dark souls 1 and 2 are the only good ones.

Dark Souls 3 is absolute loving trash.

They really forgeted up the gameplay on DS3.

The poise mechanic in DS3 is trash.

Magic is not very viable.

You can roll 50 times in a row without getting tired.

dark sword is a sword with the speed of a short sword and the range of a great sword.

because poise loving sucks the PVP combat devolved into estoc/rapier spam. Whomever hits first wins because of stunlocking.

Too many bonfires so when you invade you're invading a ganker not an actual person trying to get through the level. Also multiple checkpoints is bad level design.  Demons Souls had giant maps with less than 3 checkpoints.

Overall the PVP is just trash and I would honestly rather play DS2 for its PVP

Oh stuff I forgot to mention.

Poison in DS3 is useless.

Bleed is also useless.

Corrosion in DS3 is useless, literally acid surge is a dead loving spell that does nothing.

Also on top of acid surge being loving useless your durability will never get low. Because whenever you sit at a bonfire your armor and weapons repair automatically. Which also makes the wood grain ring useless, repairing at andre pointless and repair powder a waste of a slot.

it also takes a loving long time for your armor and weapons to break. Theoretically if you tried it would break in about 2-5 hours if you somehow purposely go out of your way to not touch a single bonfire.

Have you played Bloodborne yet?

Oh stuff I forgot to mention.

Poison in DS3 is useless.
True
Bleed is also useless.
False
Corrosion in DS3 is useless, literally acid surge is a dead loving spell that does nothing.
True
Also on top of acid surge being loving useless your durability will never get low. Because whenever you sit at a bonfire your armor and weapons repair automatically. Which also makes the wood grain ring useless, repairing at andre pointless and repair powder a waste of a slot.
True
it also takes a loving long time for your armor and weapons to break. Theoretically if you tried it would break in about 2-5 hours if you somehow purposely go out of your way to not touch a single bonfire.
True

poise in ds3 works fine. you're just a salty loser you can't wear the heaviest armor and just tank out other players attacks.

poise in ds3 works fine. you're just a salty loser you can't wear the heaviest armor and just tank out other players attacks.

People spent half a year trying to figure out how the mechanic works and even paused the animations frame by frame just to see the difference. If it requires that much effort just to see how the mechanic works in action then it's clearly a bad loving mechanic if no one can figure out HOW THE forget IT WORKS

Heavier armor is suppose to do as intended, tank out other player attacks.

The poise in DS3 made heavy armor 100% useless and not worth the stat investment.

Before DS3 all builds were viable but in DS3 heavy builds are no longer viable.

It's bad gameplay, bad design and Fromsoftware themselves said they loving handled it poorly.

This is what happens when a game company listens to too many complainers. There were weapons like blunt maces and hammers, etc that were designed in the game to tackle poise but no one wanted to use them. They just wanted to estoc spam and were wondering why they can't stagger anyone to death with heavy armor.

And guess what DS3 basically became an estoc spam fest.

There is no such thing as bad game mechanics. Only bad players. I am so loving smart it is actually frightening...