soft shell tacos do not loving exist

Author Topic: soft shell tacos do not loving exist  (Read 9391 times)

my bitch leila would like a word with all lime juice h8ers

« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 04:22:22 PM by Khaz »

pour lime juice down my urethra

trogof why yo avatar said:

but lime tastes nasty!!!!! at least the juice in the food

same with lemon juice, it just doesnt belong!! :(

No. I wont allow it.

i love it when hardshellers take a bite of their hard ass taco and the shards of hard shell slice up their gums and get stuck between their teeth and in their throat
this user bit into a tortilla chip as a kid and it cut their cheek a bit and they had to get psychotherapy and electrostimulation therapy for 8 years to cope with the ptsd it left him with (it didnt work) can we get a prayer for this mans taste

just enjoying my delicious soft shell taco

op getting destroyed for their garbage taste in tacos during the entire thread be like
i opened this video, it didnt load so i went and tabbed out to do a thing and it suddenly turned on and loving jumpscared me i hate yo

ive never seen someone eat a taco let alone eat one myself how the forget are you supposed to go about eating them

ive never seen someone eat a taco let alone eat one myself how the forget are you supposed to go about eating them
where the forget do you live because excuse me bitch

bite. chew. swallow. peer into the abyss. your blood will buzz. ignore it. you will join us

where the forget do you live because excuse me bitch
Canada, Ontario specifically.
Are you supposed to eat them right side up? Your mouth ain’t that big.
Are you supposed to eat them sideways!? Won’t stuff fall out?

hard taco lobotimites have to break their neck sideways just to indulge on a hard taco

Canada, Ontario specifically.
Are you supposed to eat them right side up? Your mouth ain’t that big.
Are you supposed to eat them sideways!? Won’t stuff fall out?
wtf are you in the north? theres no way you can walk 2 blocks in south ontario without seeing a mucho burrito or a fat bastards. theres so many taco places

wtf are you in the north? theres no way you can walk 2 blocks in south ontario without seeing a mucho burrito or a fat bastards. theres so many taco places
Are you assuming I go outside