Author Topic: 2019-nCOV Wuhan virus outbreak  (Read 12441 times)

guys remember the swine flu of 2009

Grocery stores are literally being emptied out this stuff sucks

who else thinks covid-19 sounds like a rapper

the fact that people are buying so much loving toilet paper is legit pissing me off like what the forget are you people doing do you think yall are just gonna wipe the virus outta your fat ass when you catch it loving stop buying so much god damn toilet paper i use so much toilet paper when i take a stuff and now the loving stores are EMPTY i loving ha

the fact that people are buying so much loving toilet paper is legit pissing me off like what the forget are you people doing do you think yall are just gonna wipe the virus outta your fat ass when you catch it loving stop buying so much god damn toilet paper i use so much toilet paper when i take a stuff and now the loving stores are EMPTY i loving ha
stop stuffting you loving dipstuff handicap and you wont have to waste your hard-earned prostitution money, dumb cumforget. god its that loving simple,  stop stuffting. two goddamn words, can you not loving do that?

stop stuffting you loving dipstuff handicap and you wont have to waste your hard-earned prostitution money, dumb cumforget. god its that loving simple,  stop stuffting. two goddamn words, can you not loving do that?
quoted for truth. i haven't shat in 2 years

all feces i produce is removed via teleportation.

when do this become da new mad max

my stomach looks like a sack of potatoes its been so long since ive taken a wild dump

corona virus is just a loving stupid game update that ruins everything

Grocery stores are literally being emptied out this stuff sucks
Yeah, greedy forgets hoarding stuff so the rest of us can't get any. There isn't a food shortage mind you, it's just pigs are buying up stuff faster than stores can keep stuff in stock