Any old users you miss?

Author Topic: Any old users you miss?  (Read 6729 times)

how to give people PTSD in one word
He was an entertaining person to observe and kept it interesting.

I bet no one misses me lol

On Blockland Forums I was pretty cringy, I only looked at 2 posts from 2015 and I regret them. I ‘mysteriously my disappeared in 2017 and only came every now and then and even that was cringy. I haven’t said anything since 2018. I was basically too young to be on BLF, even in 2017 being 14 years old. I don’t know how much people I knew from Blockland then would be here now, and I’m not even sure what popular servers then still remain today.

Also hello

I miss NightFox tbh  :panda:
me too baby girl
Hey now! Nightfox was a cool guy even if I never talked to him
yeah he was kinda sick ngl

T0XIC, Pablo, TurnipBlog, Flubbman, Thorfin, WALK2222, Doughboy, Camel, Cody Max, Squideey, Vegetarian Zombie, rambo1220, xxxxkill, Tremrist, Axolotl
much love amigo <3

ive kept in touch with a handful of old users, altho i do miss my boys Jairo, Katadeus, Beachbum. And also godspeed to all the NWB champions, like Destroyer and Randomguy, and the COHORT crew.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 06:12:20 PM by Camel »

bdx, joltar and keith are still somehow in my memory despite being some of the worst users back in 2013
« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 12:51:41 PM by Mr Queeba »

Hey now! Nightfox was a cool guy even if I never talked to him, ..or anyone... wow I've formed like no friendships or deeper connections in my years here, I wonder how that reflects on me as a person.
if you dont know, foxscotch is night fox, since night fox got perma'd

I missed you.
I almost didn’t recognize your username at first. Nice to see you again