Post Your Desktop/Computer Setup

Author Topic: Post Your Desktop/Computer Setup  (Read 9337 times)

I would post my desktop but I'm going to switch back to Linux soon when I get my M.2 drive anyway

oh, and may come back and update in months when I move out to dorm  :panda:
you call that a battlestation? really? wow. i expected more from a new year

cool i love simcity 2000

dude you packin forgetin copenhagen wintergreen right now?

you call that a battlestation? really? wow. i expected more from a new year
okay glue boy, go eat a salad

:panda:
bump and an update:

little update to this post, I finally got a queen bed and that M.2 drive

having a queen really makes me feel old now  :panda:, oh and other wall shot I didn't get. my bed was literally caving in the middle (you can see it in the first photo)

sorry bout the lighting it's late, next up on my post depression modernizing is getting rid of that 1080p TV, it's from 2015 or something lol. I mean there's really nothing else I'd wanna modernize after that, I'd be going away to college :(

OH, and I never really showed off my closet. I don't have any original pictures, but when we moved in here it was a total disaster. We ended up ripping everything out, removing all the excess wall anchors from the previous owner, painting everything on the inside as it was so scraped up, and reseated the brackets to actually make sense. I also disinfected the railing because of how putrid it was. Basically transforming a run down closet from an uncaring past owner to an amazing modern one.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 08:50:07 PM by New Years »

those cub flags look like my gramama starfish
like her starfish or her, starfish

either or i'm sorry to hear that