why are mushrooms so loving disgusting

Author Topic: why are mushrooms so loving disgusting  (Read 2578 times)

food aside, i actually took bio this year and the way mushrooms act in the wild is forgetin dope
Ftfy

objectively false

he's objectively right on the matter of Op being objectively wrong

they make me uncomfortable cause of the gills on them

this but I love eating them on pizza or with pasta.

agree with op i loving hate mushrooms
they're probably one of my least favorite foods ever

fresh mushrooms are tasty after you cook them, I sometimes boil a bunch and just eat them with some salt

yall suck ass mushrooms suck

it depends on the types of mushrooms you eat in my opinion. are you eating raw cremini/shiitake mushrooms? i personally can understand why. are you eating them on a pizza? disgusting. are you eating a nice risotto with them well prepared? you're wrong and they're great that way

tl;dr learn how to cook them before judging food
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 03:25:45 PM by New Years »

Dude you need to cook the mushroom after you. Cook your meats because they get the flavor of the meat you have in there . Then you pour soy sauce and the mushroom takes all the stuff in the bottom of the pot . Then you wait for the mushroom to get dry then eat it

Mushrooms are amazing, even if they're standalone. Stir fry them with a tiny bit of cream, garlic, and onions if you're feeling extra lucky

mushrooms raw is ??? but mushrooms sauteed properly with sauces n stuff is 11/10. its definitely in how you cook it.

Mushrooms are good, but the internet ruined beans for me
lol this guy eatin beans

tl;dr learn how to cook them before judging food
fur real, it's amazing how people just boil their veggies and complain they don't taste good. Just a little more preparation and they're amazing, but if you just boil or steam them you're doing yourself a disservice

personally i steam hams, not veggies

Mushrooms are amazing, even if they're standalone. Stir fry them with a tiny bit of cream, garlic, and onions if you're feeling extra lucky

This! It's one of the easiest things ever just don't let it go over a simmer or you'll get broken cream/milk

I like green onions the best for it and I add a little beef bullion and sometimes parmesan