Author Topic: I just took a stuff outside.  (Read 1692 times)

my friends, theres a certain point in a 14 year olds life that must be reached. i just took a stuff outside. the county forgeted up with our water and now we can only flush the toilet once, so i was told to take a stuff outside.
you are truly changed after an experience like this, a truly eye opening experience. a butt ass naked 14 year old, taking a stuff in his own yard.
this isn't a stuffpost

ama

alas poor yorick i knew me well but i been killin my brain cell by cell

you're supposed to go stuff in the woods not in the yard you animal

fun game: get on your roof butt naked, squat over the front of your yard, and have your friends spin in circles around the spin where your stuff lands. if the stuff lands on them, they lose.

one time at 2 am i decided to take a stuff outside. just for the pure thrill. i got a flashlight some tp and a shovel and i went out in my back yard past the wood line and squatted one out. it was freezing outside. once i wiped and buried the body i went back inside and had the best sleep of my life.

one time at 2 am i decided to take a stuff outside. just for the pure thrill. i got a flashlight some tp and a shovel and i went out in my back yard past the wood line and squatted one out. it was freezing outside. once i wiped and buried the body i went back inside and had the best sleep of my life.
once when i had really bad diarrhea, i pressed my ass up to my neighbor's window and started to spew the brown goodness all over his window. it covered almost his entire window and im pretty sure it melted the glass a bit.

imagine if poop wasn't red haha

Pics or it didn't happen

imagine if poop wasn't red haha

Imagine if you didn't need to go to the brown townologist for a checkup

you're supposed to go stuff in the woods not in the yard you animal
lol

ya fr tho stuffting in the woods is great, i once pooped on a log and felt proud

took a massive stuff near my family's outside garbage cans when i was 7. dad asked me about it the next day and i lied saying it must have been a raccoon.

been too scared to stuff outside since