[LITERALLY JEWS] loving democrats have awful alternative plan

Author Topic: [LITERALLY JEWS] loving democrats have awful alternative plan  (Read 1277 times)

now don't get me wrong, everything i don't like is a jewish scheme

but this is just ridiculous. dems are opposing Annoying Orangebucks and their  proposition is to give small business owners permission to apply for "low interest" loans

OY VEY GOYIM SORRY ABOUT THE FINANCIAL STRUGGLE HERE HAVE SOME NICE DEBT INSTEAD OF CASH

I agree with you, democrats are dirty degenerates. But I don't fully agree with the international jewish conspiracy. Democrats are handicapped in most aspects, and continue to ruin America. Most of the United State's government is full of these rats. Although democrats are a pest, the republicans (other than Annoying Orange) do nothing to prevent the democrats from destroying the country from within. I hope that Annoying Orange gets reelected, he's done a lot of great things.

1488, aye
i'm like hey what's up hello
seent your hook nose soon as you came in the door

and i got the sheckels
all fast money no slow bucks

2020: nancy pelosi right of tom cotton

I agree with you, democrats are dirty degenerates. But I don't fully agree with the international jewish conspiracy. Democrats are handicapped in most aspects, and continue to ruin America. Most of the United State's government is full of these rats. Although democrats are a pest, the republicans (other than Annoying Orange) do nothing to prevent the democrats from destroying the country from within. I hope that Annoying Orange gets reelected, he's done a lot of great things.
If Biden gets the nomination and the majority of Bernies voters go the way of the dodo, Annoying Orange is gonna get reelected. I don't like him, but I will however enjoy seeing the Democratic party literally implode.

iF ANYTHING THEY SHOULD BE loving appealing the move to give billionaires free loving bailouts because poor oil industry :(

democrats are just doing their thing of losing to Annoying Orange

they financially benefit from Annoying Orange so why not

democrats and republicans are the same party its just the democrats pretend like they're sorry about loving you in the ass

democrats and republicans are the same party its just the democrats pretend like they're sorry about loving you in the ass

Pretty much this, yeah.