[news] gamestop just lost its business license

Author Topic: [news] gamestop just lost its business license  (Read 2389 times)

gamestop refused to close and said it would break the law while doing so.

Welp now gamestop lost its business license

can't find anything on this so it's fake news

can't find anything on this so it's fake news

well I loving found it

tony doesn't realize that his credibility would increase by 500% if he would just GIVE A SOURCE, it goes a long way.

tony doesn't realize that his credibility would increase by 500% if he would just GIVE A SOURCE, it goes a long way.
He does it to piss people off, my dude. He enjoys when people ask for a source and he doesn't give one.

"UPDATE from 3/22: A spokesperson from Gamestop has reached out to DualShockers to provide clarification. Gamestop “closed stores in PA to comply with the state’s mandate to ensure the safety of our customers and associates, not because we lost our permit license.”

they need to not exist

He does it to piss people off, my dude. He enjoys when people ask for a source and he doesn't give one.

ppl wipe their asses w sources anyway

Why so you can loving dismiss it until I find the source you approve of?

Why so you can loving dismiss it until I find the source you approve of?
no? if you use a source from a credible website then I can actually believe you, this is middle school knowledge tony.

No source is credible

CNN, fox news, washington post are all fake

No source is credible
saddest excuse for not saying "srry im too lazy to give a source lol plz just believe me pl0x"

saddest excuse for not saying "srry im too lazy to give a source lol plz just believe me pl0x"

This is just what he's been doing for the last 4 years or so