Author Topic: update regarding abusive household  (Read 6688 times)

Is this dad even real there is no proof except a cut in a wall
this aint it

« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 10:19:44 PM by Conan »

the only valid point peebs has is life isn't fair and some people have to put up with more bullstuff than others. but that doesnt justify nor excuse the people who conduct such abuse on their kids. learning to be tough and facing life's challenges is not the same as treating physical/emotional abuse as something to just "suck up"

I really hope Peebs is just being inflammatory on purpose because it would be sad to see someone this jaded and insensitive.

no i really dont see a big problem, hes not loving beating the stuff out of him. Thats abuse is a drunk mother forgeter who beats their kids. There's definitely a problem but i wouldn't call it abuse. I had to learn how to deal with my dad and how not to get on his nerves and now we don't have THAT many problems. He still gets pissed even when I don't do anything, which is what I had to get used to and not think anything about. Just kinda ignore him when ever hes screaming a fit and dont get an attitude. That type of parenting really isn't uncommon and I kinda like it. I was loving up and just him alone all of the sudden made me realize not only what an idiot I was but how bad I felt. You gotta feel bad for someone like that. They have it bad enough with anger, they don't need their kid to worry about too. It also made me figure out how I'm gonna parent my own kid, because when I look at other mother forgeters, they're punks. I'm not a punk. But he also went wrong in raising me aswell. So it takes one of those people to take one less of those people out of the world, so hopefully my kid wont have a parent like that. Sooner or later your gonna have to stop talking to people about it and keep it inside your room. Writing your problems down to yourself really helps. Just don't show that hes getting to you. Therapy is a waste of loving time, they just tell you the same bull stuff over and over again that you had already figured. "Well maybe just keep a happy attitude!" Over and over. It will take time to figure it out but one day you will. The problems wont go away they will just lessen.

no i really dont see a big problem, hes not loving beating the stuff out of him. Thats abuse is a drunk mother forgeter who beats their kids. There's definitely a problem but i wouldn't call it abuse. I had to learn how to deal with my dad and how not to get on his nerves and now we don't have THAT many problems. He still gets pissed even when I don't do anything, which is what I had to get used to and not think anything about. Just kinda ignore him when ever hes screaming a fit and dont get an attitude. That type of parenting really isn't uncommon and I kinda like it. I was loving up and just him alone all of the sudden made me realize not only what an idiot I was but how bad I felt. You gotta feel bad for someone like that. They have it bad enough with anger, they don't need their kid to worry about too. It also made me figure out how I'm gonna parent my own kid, because when I look at other mother forgeters, they're punks. I'm not a punk. But he also went wrong in raising me aswell. So it takes one of those people to take one less of those people out of the world, so hopefully my kid wont have a parent like that. Sooner or later your gonna have to stop talking to people about it and keep it inside your room. Writing your problems down to yourself really helps. Just don't show that hes getting to you. Therapy is a waste of loving time, they just tell you the same bull stuff over and over again that you had already figured. "Well maybe just keep a happy attitude!" Over and over. It will take time to figure it out but one day you will. The problems wont go away they will just lessen.
dude.

dude

go back to having a panic attack over gay people, handicap

anyway update
i cannot call the cops. for starters there isnt a way for me to do it since my parents are always at home, and even if i call them, at worst they won't do anything and at best i'll get baker acted which would be horrible because those places are loving disgusting and full of horrible people, plus they wouldn't let me take any of my stuff if i do end up going into a foster home so i'd have to abandon my entire room and my pet lizard which i am NOT doing.
my dad is now policing everything i do. out of principle he makes me do every single thing around the house, and even when i do all the chores i have to do he still won't let me have free time solely because he doesn't want me to have any free time. i can't even eat anymore without permission and when i do i have to do it under their supervision. he's also been constantly pulling me aside just to brag about other people with horrible home lives in an attempt to make himself look better, such as talking about this one amputee girl who'se dad never gave her any passes despite being permanantly crippled, trying to make it look like that's gonna help me in the future. he also bragged about how he got rid of his stepdaughter's pet rabbits when she wasn't home, and then vaguely implied that he would do that same to me (he said "i got rid of [stepdaughter]'s stuff and she loves me!" (im almost certain my stepsister is in the same position as i am. i wouldn't know))
also my grandma is dying. she's refusing treatment and continuing to smoke. i don't know how long she has left.

poggers.

the ghetto

https://www.google.com/search?q=stockholm+syndrome

Ayy, that stuff was hard though, bruh!

Therapy is a waste of loving time, they just tell you the same bull stuff over and over again that you had already figured. "Well maybe just keep a happy attitude!" Over and over.
this statement makes me think you've never actually had professional therapy, took it seriously, or ever been to a good doctor. its not nearly that simple
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 04:14:13 PM by Conan »

this statement makes me think you've never actually had professional therapy, took it seriously, or ever been to a good doctor. its not nearly that simple
At this point I think he's needs a psychiatrist, someone to diagnose what's going on with him.

record everything, take pictures of everything, record when he says or does dumb stuff, if u cant get him in trouble with the cops then you can atleast have something to tarnish the dudes rep, thats the best advice i can offer u. also look for different shrinks because the one your going to sounds like a bootlicker and hopefully a new one can see the footage and at bare minimum offer some kind of help. install one of those apps that records in the background so if he thinks ur recording u can just say "im not" and show you playing candy crush or some stuff

besides the rampant stockholm syndrome justifications here alpha apex predator chads dont justify the abuse they're getting by saying "yeah ill just abuse my kid when i grow up" lol, go take some pills or some stuff or ill probably see u on the news for a mass shooting/infantcide murder in 8 years