Author Topic: Rallypack Weapons [WIP]  (Read 65734 times)

Hmmm. I can't reproduce it. You're saying it only happens with the blast rifle and none of the other rifles?
Yes, it's the bipod deployment that's not working. I'm also running a minigame with painting enabled, not sure if that might affect it with the e key?
Nvm am a dumbass didn't even realize the other guns had bipods. Turns out it's my ridiculous FOV and Im just unintentionally rotating out of the bipod deployment range.

EDIT: actually there is some minor problem when you deploy a bipod looking STRAIGHT (180 degrees) down at the floor, where if you look up it undeploys presumably because the bipod thinks I deployed it towards my back.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 01:10:44 PM by TheArmyGuy »

Yeah bipods are a bit finicky... checking bipod angles is expensive and doesn't add much to the experience, I might remove it for the next update.

do any rallypack guns primarily use raycasting ngl

dont recall seeing any

Bushicoreheads wouldn't know

do any rallypack guns primarily use raycasting ngl
Closest thing to it would be the snipers which use a bunch of short recursive raycasts over distance to bypass the 200tu/s limitation, accompanied by an animated staticshape to 'fake' the projectile. While it does use containerRaycast it's not quite the same thing as hitscan

wtf what even makes the uzi do that ive never seen that happen before

nothing does, its edited to only do 1 damage per shot and the console spam is a trace not actual errors.

seriously judging weapon packs is a waste of time anyways as all packs have their merits. packs that are completely stuffty never see use, and packs that arent stick around. t+t was good for its time but clearly is dated as stuff as nobody opts to use it these days. still got a soft spot for it though.

nothing does, its edited to only do 1 damage per shot and the console spam is a trace not actual errors.

seriously judging weapon packs is a waste of time anyways as all packs have their merits. packs that are completely stuffty never see use, and packs that arent stick around. t+t was good for its time but clearly is dated as stuff as nobody opts to use it these days. still got a soft spot for it though.
cope

a lot of these weps encourage generally standoff-ish gameplay and it ends very quickly if you get a few hits in. i like this pack though, and my favorite wep tends to be the magnum. wish there were more weapons like it.

is there gonna be some kinda tool for admin to get the length and angle between 2 spots? i might try my hand at making a map for this but i don't want to have to guess and check to list all the morter distances