Rallypack Weapons [WIP]

Author Topic: Rallypack Weapons [WIP]  (Read 65721 times)

if only you made this stuff a few years back man...
it only hurts a lot

dude this is epic, can't wait to try and make a tdm with this but give up 20 minutes in

But can a person not mounted to the gun attach the ammo for reloading? It would be neat to allow for proper weapon squads by needing help from an Assistant Gunner.

But can a person not mounted to the gun attach the ammo for reloading? It would be neat to allow for proper weapon squads by needing help from an Assistant Gunner.
yah this would be epic

also spotters if we get hitscan rifles

that would be cool but that also directly interferes with the average blocklander's thought process. your average blocklander would rather be a one man army that spams crouch jumping and abuses the games flawed movement mechanics by stacking momentum off of a short hop on a ramp.
the old sniper rifle mechanics were a good example of this, and while they werent great and not that user friendly, the people complaining were upset that they couldn't just run around the map quickscoping people. this pack, for a long time was being designed for large scale battles on even larger maps, but thanks to the average blocklander's IQ it makes playtesting it especially difficult.

yah this would be epic

also spotters if we get hitscan rifles
why would it have to be hitscan u jackass? whats wrong? baby cant lead his shots?

Yeah I was on Boomstick's server yesterday and people are still stuffting their diaper when I tell them the sniper is working as intended (outclassed by cqb weapons in the literal same room)

Would be fairly trivial to slap this in, I wanna do this for mortar as well

Oh what about the MK-19
Yeah I'll do this one day

that would be cool but that also directly interferes with the average blocklander's thought process. your average blocklander would rather be a one man army that spams crouch jumping and abuses the games flawed movement mechanics by stacking momentum off of a short hop on a ramp.
would probably depend on the gamemode, i imagine someone who wants to go rambo is in a situation where opposition is on the same level as them. if you were to give a benefit to having someone reloading ammo for someone else, like temporary extra fire rate or extra speed for the reloader, it would probably be really useful in a zombie survival or the grounded part of a dogfight server

probably the simplest way is to have someone with the ammo box click an mg to mount it (but not initiate the reload sequence)

did something similar for the wheeled cannon mod i made to accompany dueling ranged - click bot with shell to put it in for loading, and people got it pretty quickly

yeah fortunately the HMG works on a state system that can be paused and continued whenever
https://streamable.com/b0qcxt

mortars will be a little harder since loading it and firing it go hand in hand

imagine if a second person loading the mortar just instantly fired it with whatever angle it was set to

and then trolling the operator when they’re trying to set the angle to a short range one

I love it! Are there any plans for tripod mounted LMGs like the 240?

imagine if a second person loading the mortar just instantly fired it with whatever angle it was set to

and then trolling the operator when they’re trying to set the angle to a short range one
If you do that Placed Explosive OPFOR detonates in your motherboard

I love it! Are there any plans for tripod mounted LMGs like the 240?
I mean maybe. I'm probably not gonna go for it right now, playertype based weapons are a lot of work so I'd rather focus on other stuff