Author Topic: Rallypack Weapons [WIP]  (Read 71686 times)

Godspeed this is best weapon pack ever

zerod reticles for shooting at range up to 1024 bricks

The new update weapons crash my blockland

Can you reproduce it or does it just happen eventually over time?

Edit: Oh you mean the new weapons like the pistols and sbr, is there anything in particular that causes them to do that?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 06:45:51 PM by Crook »

I start my server with the weapons enabled and it crashes when it is loading but without the weapons it does not crash

Post console log I'll take a look

« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 02:08:35 PM by Biqus »

It's hard to tell what the issue is because it's crashing at some brick addon and not my pack, which automatically makes me think it's some datablock related issue or a conflict. My add-on uses almost 500 datablocks so if it's limit-related it's probably enough to put you over.

this weapon pack forgeted my wife and stole my kids 10/10

planning on making the gravity effect on sniper projectiles much stronger but give them accurate/useful mildots and rangefinder reticles

now thats fkin cool

awesome weaponpack but there should be a setting to disable the annoying server join message and make it only show when you right click
i hate stupid addons that clog the welcome message with 15 things like download itemstorage and roleplay chat and stuff and this pack is too good to be one of those

That's fair. I need to push an update about the echo spam anyway so I'll throw it in there. I'm a little apprehensive about adding prefs right now for the purpose of testing but I'll make an exception in this case, the pref to disable the initial spawn message is $Pref::RallyPack::EnableFOVSpawnMessage

(will not contain rocket launcher or new reticles)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/699979232314392628/704782619560247346/Weapon_Rallypack.zip

The reason for the message is mostly to give players a heads up whether their config has been stored with this server, rather than finding out in the middle of a firefight their ADS isn't working
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 02:40:44 PM by Crook »

Everything is not awesome...