Author Topic: Rallypack Weapons [WIP]  (Read 70038 times)

currently refactoring ammo events - in the future the pack will wait until all add-ons are loaded, and then automatically load ammo types from weapons that use my ammo system.

this should eliminate bugs created by the previous nightmare predefined global var array that you had to get perfect or it'd explode. this also means that you should be able to just create standalone weapon add-ons with the system and they will be handled automatically.

currently refactoring ammo events - in the future the pack will wait until all add-ons are loaded, and then automatically load ammo types from weapons that use my ammo system.

this should eliminate bugs created by the previous nightmare predefined global var array that you had to get perfect or it'd explode. this also means that you should be able to just create standalone weapon add-ons with the system and they will be handled automatically.
loving trash. You suck at making addons. forget you.

You will never be a roblox modeler.

holy smokes he lives
keep it up pal, we're all impatiently waiting for the next update

yah pls rallypack sounds ebic and people wanna use it for competitive bl games before bl forgetin dies

blockland has died so many times that it built up a resistance to dying and is now immortal

opfor variants for burst rifle, sbr and prototype rifle

aw yeah we got the speedy ak and the baby's first ak

Models are so damn cool

Thank you kindly sir... while I'm at it I went ahead and touched up the blufor burst rifle/SBR and the special shotgun since I felt they were lacking

In terms of progress, explosives are coming along nicely, the grenadier rifles fire grenades that can cause several effects on it's victims - a 'stun' effect, a deafening effect (works by purposefully breaking blockland's audio), and obviously damage with built-in brick obstruction

The leaf sights can now also be used. This isn't really how they work in real life, but each notch increment down represents ~256 bricks of distance, or four 64x plates, and is useful for approximate range-finding

oh yeah and
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 08:35:26 PM by Crook »