Mount & Blade 2: Bonerlord

Author Topic: Mount & Blade 2: Bonerlord  (Read 1023 times)

No bannerlord thread?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/261550/Mount__Blade_II_Bannerlord/

What are your guys thoughts so far? Keep in mind it is still in early access.

i want to get it but cant rn :(

loved wb but its admittedly super dated and doesnt hold up so bannerlord is hype to me. i feel like they nailed the combat system and wanted to see it use in a more modern game

Combat feels awesome, weighty, landing hits and dropping foes feels great. It's still technically early access rn which caught me offguard bc I thought it was fully releasing on the 31st. There's definitely some rough edges to iron out (Bugs, glitches, etc.) but all in all it has great game feel.

Make sure you have over 8gb ram to run this game smoothly

i want to get it but cant rn :(

loved wb but its admittedly super dated and doesnt hold up so bannerlord is hype to me. i feel like they nailed the combat system and wanted to see it use in a more modern game
it feels like a very polished warband imo. There's a lot of bugs they need to iron out for sure, and balancing issues. I feel like some of the bandit hideouts are loving ridiculous and basically impossible (not to mention that you can't choose what troops to come with you). Workshops need to be fixed/more intuitive also. It's a decent base, hopefully they add more content.

What made Warband especially good was all the mods, and eventually it'll get to the point where Bannerlord mods eclipse Warband mods. Also, you can ride camels.