Author Topic: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare (2019) Megathread  (Read 3773 times)

it's pretty fun, it's mostly just standard cod multiplayer with a faster ttk
maps kinda blow ass though
the crossplay really sold it for me though

I really think thats the biggest issue, is how loving annoying the map design is. There was a shipment/rust playlist that was actually really loving fun because there aren't 10,000 places to hide in, so action was quick & guaranteed. I could actually get used to the maps and have a fighting chance. Most of these other maps are just disgustingly large.

Warzone is a ton of fun tho

its really frustrating getting shot at from every conceivable direction because every map is just one big sightline

the weed p90 blueprint "The Smoke Show" is now out!

this game stuff stop playing and recommending stuff games got damn go play forgetin street warriors online that stuff aint forgetin gharbage

>PN420710

wow they actually did it

what the forget i just got the game and the filesize is 180gb

brothers nowadays really out here setting their clan tags to [e621] and getting a kd of 0.12 each match they play

brothers nowadays really out here setting their clan tags to [e621] and getting a kd of 0.12 each match they play
4200!!!

BLUNT FORCE OPS

LETS GOOOOO

really enjoying multiplayer, nice not having people running on walls and stuff

jesus loving christ can they stop pushing 10000000000gb updates for the game every 5 minutes. i've spent more time downloading the game and its updates than actually playing it holy stuff

gold schticketti 9 unlocked

peep the camo (dont mind all the chinks)

that aint call of duty modern warfare 2019 and that aint your pic. poser ass brother.