Author Topic: Bridgit  (Read 24567 times)

Bridgit is the game of bridging stuff.

The idea of the game is I give you a gap, and you try to span the gap. It's that simple. When a gap is successfully jumped over, than I give you another gap to do. It's as easy as that.

Rules
  • Remember that your character is a stick man.
  • Your stickman can use anything but actual tools: Firearms with ropes in them, catapults, everything else is fine, but nothing specifically made to help you bridge stuff or jump stuff.
  • There's nothing under these gaps except for an eternal abyss of doom (Or water, floating above said abyss of doom... somehow) : Therin you can't actually have something appear from below.

Dem Winnerz:

Gap 1: Green Link
Gap 2: Stevey100
Gap 3: Spation
Gap 4: TheWorm
Gap 5: TheWorm (Again :O)
Gap 6: Snot! :D

Congrats to them, because they're winners.

The First Gap: Canyon of Terror :O
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 01:11:40 AM by Bushido »

Catapult I choose you!

Use plastic bricks obviously

The stick mans first idea was to find Ephi, and use his LARGE, all knowledgeable head to fill the gap. Sadly this stick man was unsuccessful. So he switches to his 2nd less head usage idea. So indeed he did. twined some thick strands of grass together, giving him something familiar to the modern day "rope". Next he ties it around his body using it as a harness. He throws the other end of the rope to that metal pole on the other side of the cliff. Now he can jump down the cliff and swing into the shear side of the cliff, mabey gaining a few bone fracters. Now he is dangling from a rope on the other side of the cliff. Next this stick man takes advantage over his non broken bones to climb the rope and get to the other side of the cliff.
            Peace of cake!

I already used Ephi in the last 'Cross the Gap' game.

I win.

He uses JPEG artifacts, ofcourse.

Green link wins due to first use of rope

Next Gap: Gorge of Greif :O

You start on the left on this one.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 03:48:28 PM by Bushido »

wee

I jump from the right ledge to the other. You never specified which side that we started out on! :cookieMonster:

Snot kinda wins if it weren't for the fact that he falls into the abyss below due to lack of recovery/ gets impaled by spikes.

But still, SNOT :D

@WRB852: Disregarded due to no picture.

Also, just for fun, my solution to gap 1

I still got one!Skill,and how do you get a video into a picture?lol cause i have pivot and i wanna post moving pics
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 04:04:21 PM by DarkStar »

That looks less possible than theirs.

How to jump of off falling object without falling with the object itself

dont know..i bounced off it. + SKILLZ

owait am i doin it rite?

Stevey wins for (technically) making it across the gap

Snot places second for not actually getting across the gap but making it pretty dang close

Gap 3 The Drop of Death

This time, spike contact = DQ
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 04:55:57 PM by Bushido »