Author Topic: Peebs make a drama about me... EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG  (Read 4175 times)

really trust me its not like hes tried to troll the forums 3 or 4 times and fails every single time hes just so innocent hes so precious

really trust me its not like hes tried to troll the forums 3 or 4 times and fails every single time hes just so innocent hes so precious

no one like him would send a dic pic to anyone especially not sugar no way

can you stop harassing him rhanks

no one like him would send a dic pic to anyone especially not sugar no way
He's 13 and he sent a picture of his snake? FBI.....

He's 13 and he sent a picture of his snake? FBI.....
dont worry i didnt acually, cheese pizza just wishes that i shall die by his hands (he hates me)

dont worry i didnt acually, cheese pizza just wishes that i shall die by his hands (he hates me)
you sure

noobs these days SMH... (shacking my head)

how do you shack your head

all these gamers trying to bring me DOWN just because im 13 and a furry!! they hate to see a thriving blocklander furry (robloxian also), i just hate these noobs >:( i just wanna KILL them in there face (in blockland of course x3) anyways... im tired of  all this hate!! why would they try to slow me down to my goal... my goal is.... my life goal is to make true representation of the furries in the media.. also to make blockland thrive again!! these blocklands virgina residents (lol virginia sounds like virgin, but not all are virgins and its ok if you are or saving for marrige its just an insut) want to BRING ME DOWN blockland will thrive again one day.... i can feel it and furries will be truly represented in the media and be accepted by everyone... it may be a little weird to be a furry but thats ok! we know where weird but we are just trying to have wholesome fun!! x3 in the furture i will be someone... someone whom makes furries represented as who they REALLY ARE they are just people.. just like you and me!!!!! i will survive this tormet.. for it is a test.. i test of my will and my will is strong i will aclomplish my dream one day.... i will i really will. BLOCKLAND WILL THRIVE AND FURRIES WILL BE REPRESENTED TRULY AND ACCEPTED. *drops mike on ground* boom

all these gamers trying to bring me DOWN just because im 13 and a furry!! they hate to see a thriving blocklander furry (robloxian also), i just hate these noobs >:( i just wanna KILL them in there face (in blockland of course x3) anyways... im tired of  all this hate!! why would they try to slow me down to my goal... my goal is.... my life goal is to make true representation of the furries in the media.. also to make blockland thrive again!! these blocklands virgina residents (lol virginia sounds like virgin, but not all are virgins and its ok if you are or saving for marrige its just an insut) want to BRING ME DOWN blockland will thrive again one day.... i can feel it and furries will be truly represented in the media and be accepted by everyone... it may be a little weird to be a furry but thats ok! we know where weird but we are just trying to have wholesome fun!! x3 in the furture i will be someone... someone whom makes furries represented as who they REALLY ARE they are just people.. just like you and me!!!!! i will survive this tormet.. for it is a test.. i test of my will and my will is strong i will aclomplish my dream one day.... i will i really will. BLOCKLAND WILL THRIVE AND FURRIES WILL BE REPRESENTED TRULY AND ACCEPTED. *drops mike on ground* boom
So 2 years ago when you were 11 you wanted cum in your brown town hole? I don't think being a furry is the only reason we're mad. Maybe when your 18 you'll think about how stupid you acted. As of now, we're sick of your bs. Please sell your alt and use the money to buy therapy. Thanks.

So 2 years ago when you were 11 you wanted cum in your brown town hole? I don't think being a furry is the only reason we're mad. Maybe when your 18 you'll think about how stupid you acted. As of now, we're sick of your bs. Please sell your alt and use the money to buy therapy. Thanks.
WTF who told you that i wanted c*m in my *n*l h*le i dont

also i dont wante therepy im really tired im gonna sleep ok byue sir yes sir LOL

WTF who told you that i wanted c*m in my *n*l h*le i dont
also i dont wante therepy im really tired im gonna sleep ok byue sir yes sir LOL