Any original 2009-2012 players still active on here?

Author Topic: Any original 2009-2012 players still active on here?  (Read 9698 times)

Just had the wildest nostalgia coming onto here after I was able to recover my account. From working with DarkStar on BlockEyeEntertainment, to releasing my own add-ons the Supersuit and AWP. To GSF Ghost's GTA maps and aircraft carrier that was always teased.

Anybody remember me? Remember the golden days? Lets reminisce on grand times.

Plenty of older folks still lurking about and occasional posters, but I’d say actual interaction with those guys are far and few.

Plenty of older folks still lurking about and occasional posters, but I’d say actual interaction with those guys are far and few.
I looked in your bio and the name ShadowsfeaR is quite familiar. It all seems so distant in the past.

this isnt my original account but ive been here since jan 2010

Yeah whatup bro I starred in a few Cucumberdude videos...You could say im a rockstar for sure

I definitely remember your name and avatar from when I was new. welcome back

I definitely remember your avatar and the Supersuit

I remember you and Darkstar

I'm pretty sure Darkstar's army movies is how i chose my in game name

'07. does anyone else remember a time when emitters would emit from a single point in the middle of a brick? Or was my game just broken?

think i was around on 2012, literally 7 at the time but ass benis

Not my original account, started playing in 2012. I was always on Cat123's Grapple Knife.

Hi, yes, im still around.