(NEWS) People are burning down cell towers to stop the virus

Author Topic: (NEWS) People are burning down cell towers to stop the virus  (Read 1866 times)

Even if 5G isn't the cause for corona.

That loving stuff is deadly and should be taken down anyways

why

We should take it down, not because of the radiation since only handicaps think that's harmful but because the Chinese government will use it to spy on us

lord tony you are so funny. a real hoot

oh my god the radiation

the loving radiation
tony look out the microwave in your home has harmful beams

good ol lord 'black lung' tony

oh my god the radiation
tony look out the microwave in your home has harmful beams
you people joke but 5G will cause birth defects (NWO population control) and instigate civil unrest which will be curbed with martial law by the globalist elite/deep state (implementation of NWO govt.) #TheGreatAwakening #TheStorm #WWG1WGA #Qanons #Qanon #BurnTheTowers

taking down cell towers is fun anyways lol

I hate these stupid idiots why would they burn down cell towers?? it for real has no link to covid-19 AT ALL!! im tired of these stupid idiots, what if someone had to call the hospital because they are dying of corona, or any other thing for that matter??? they would die because of these stupid people. it is really sad. :(. AND they hoard all the supplies too, like food and toilet paper, what if somone really needs those supplies and cant get them? it would be fine if we just bought things normally but 1 idiot buys toilet paper and freaks everyone out. We need to work together in times like these, not destroy cell towers, because if we cant work together, then we cant survive this pandemic.