Author Topic: #BoycottBraydon | How to join | How to Participate.  (Read 6971 times)

Braydon, a well known roblox Blockland player, is known for all the wrong reasons.
He's gotten barred from glass for 19 years.

He's loving annoying

He spams like loving hell

(that was in the jailbreak discord server)

Nobody asked him what so ever.

Everyone wants him banned.

Now, How do you join the boycott?

It's simple. All you have to do is Permaban him from your server.
Even if you don't host, it's better safe then sorry. You have to start a new game to do this.

What you have to do here is type in this command into the chat.
/ban 0 253557 -1 #BoycottBraydon
The reason has to be #BoycottBraydon.
Enjoy your new friend/gay/handicap free server!
We can all experience him being revoked, but not actually revoked.

Don't join his server.unless you wanna bully him

What he hosts is kinda trash and what I saw was advertising in the jailbreak discord.
That's kinda being douche to live off of another server's discord server, He was "talking" to another person, but they never responded.
(the picture is up there.) Not cool. Server's prob trash bc his rep is really bad.
He's worse then tilley or fuzztoast jesus christ.

you're being more of an starfish than he is. obviously, he's very immature and annoying, as is many others, but he has no ill intentions. you're barring a kid from playing a game because you dislike him.

you're being more of an starfish than he is. obviously, he's very immature and annoying, as is many others, but he has no ill intentions. you're barring a kid from playing a game because you dislike him.
you mister need a refresher?
he's annoying the loving community rn, seems like you need to play blockland and stop sitting on the fourm for the last week.

you mister need a refresher?
he's annoying the loving community rn, seems like you need to play blockland and stop sitting on the fourm for the last week.
i played on a server with him like an hour or two ago. he didnt do anything wrong other than bug the host a little bit

he's much worse then you think he is

total support
dudes stupid

*cue incessant stuffposting*

i don't really think he should be instantly perma'd for no reason at all, he IS an annoyance but server mute commands exist (you could mute him for a little if he's being an annoyance)
only when somebody really forgets up should they be perma'd

If what you're trying to peddle to me is that this child acts immature and like a child, I would like to smash your head with the largest rock I can find. Braydon is the boss-man in no suit and no tie.

/noSupport
No support from me this personal vendetta is pathetic