Retro 1980s lego city

Author Topic: Retro 1980s lego city  (Read 5722 times)

So do you people have anything to say about the build or you going to continue trolling me?

Get your bullstuff out of gallery, take it to drama.

not even a pinch of trolling here, recognize that the blockland community doesn't appreciate misusing the forums. the build itself looks fine

You people misuse the forums all day

not even a pinch of trolling here, recognize that the blockland community doesn't appreciate misusing the forums. the build itself looks fine
You don't speak for the community, maybe a small common denominator of immature stuffposters. When Sylvanor posted Brickadia city (In Brickadia because it surpasses the Blockland brick limit), people weren't stuffting on him. Maybe you should take a step back and realize this is a non-problem.

If this town was loaded in plate you wouldn't even know the difference

recognize that the blockland community doesn't appreciate misusing the forums.
you're missing the countless times people have stuffposted other things  and the following stuffposting inside the thread

you can go into drama and make a joke thread, not a single soul will care, want to flame a user without reason? go ahead, you won't get banned as the moderation is dead. the only way to actually get banned is to do the zapk and spam gore

tony always suggests f2p to save the game but with this little amount of moderation and the ever increased amount of toxicity no one will stay

always gives me a chuckle when the the same small group of people say the devs of brickadia are furries when badspot draws what? satan minion research? or when say they're toxic when they literally let you freely join and your past will be ignored

Brickadia, as the successor to Blockland, that is being developed by Blocklanders, that looks almost identical to Blockland, is perfectly reasonable for posting in the Gallery forum
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 09:08:13 PM by Masterlegodude »

why do you post here if youre so against blockland
u know theres a place to post builds in brickadia discord

why do you post here if youre so against blockland
u know theres a place to post builds in brickadia discord
He is posting it here to troll people, as he self-admitted to in the Brickadia discord

You don't speak for the community, maybe a small common denominator of immature stuffposters. When Sylvanor posted Brickadia city (In Brickadia because it surpasses the Blockland brick limit), people weren't stuffting on him. Maybe you should take a step back and realize this is a non-problem.
i'm more or less speaking for the people in this thread, I'm pretty confident community members with functioning brains would pick up on it and it isn't a problem. it was a simple response to one of the many wonders to come out of lord tony's mouth
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 03:39:31 AM by Beyond Neptune »

Brickadia, as the successor to Blockland, that is being developed by Blocklanders, that looks almost identical to Blockland, is perfectly reasonable for posting in the Gallery forum

Brickadia is a self proclaimed "successor", I have no issues with that game, but I will continue to stand by my previous point. This gallery is for Blockland related posts, this thread has zero relation or relevancy to it's "successor".

Brickadia is a self proclaimed "successor", I have no issues with that game, but I will continue to stand by my previous point. This gallery is for Blockland related posts, this thread has zero relation or relevancy to it's "successor".

And if I loaded this in plate and cropped out the HUD you wouldn't even notice a difference lol

Hell I could take a build I only made in blockland convert it to BRS and take a screenshot in brickadia you'd still bitch even though it was only made in blockland

Hell I could take a build I only made in blockland convert it to BRS and take a screenshot in brickadia you'd still bitch even though it was only made in blockland
correct

im sure u could put a blockland build into roblox if you really wanted, same thing honestly

correct

im sure u could put a blockland build into roblox if you really wanted, same thing honestly

well to be fair it would look like stuff in roblox and you'd be able to tell the difference lol

can we discuss the build please