Author Topic: weird sinkhole(?) in my neighborhood  (Read 2572 times)

not saying you should but go back with a group of your buddies and investigate. emphasis on with your buddies

rational advice stay away and call the police (?)

but I am curious

if horror movies have taught you anything it's to not go to strange and unexplainable locations with seemingly anomalous properties, nix. for all you know now the next time you go you're gonna find a mysterious tape that says not to play it

yeah i was planning on going there again tomorrow for the sake of getting more footage but after relistening to that scream? forget. that.
that's definitely not an animal. either I heard some poor woman get hurt, or there's a forgetin cryptid lurking around in my neighborhood. more info, the sound sounded like it was very far away and it sounded like it was infront of me, not behind or to my sides.

if I do go again, I'm bringing mike (my friend).

make sure to bring a really high resolution 8k 120fps professional video camera to stay safe, monsters are afraid of reasonable video quality why do you think bigfoot is always in 144p from a half beaten nokia's camera

Do you have foxes in the area? The scream could have been caused by one, but I've never heard one yell for that long. It also sounds similar to a bobcat, but again, considering how drawn out the scream was, I'm not sure. We've got bobcats down here (not foxes though), and while they do have some pretty loving creepy screams (especially when heard from a distance), I don't think they usually go on for that long unless the animal is in distress or sending a warning to a nearby critter.

Listening to it again, if it was a fox or bobcat, it sounds pretty forgeted up. Also (as I'm sure you've noticed), there are two screams: a rather long one, and then a fainter, shorter one. The second scream sounds a lot more like an animal than the first, but a human being is definitely capable of making such a noise.

Dunno man, animal or not, I wouldn't forget around there long if I heard that lmao

I also wouldn't rule out the possibility that someone saw you head over to the depression and they were trying to spook you away from their hangout/smoke spot or whatever. Happened to me once before in an abandoned house here in the mountains. I was alone at the time, so I GTFO'd quick, but noticed people watching me as I left. Just stay safe dude, and if you do go again, bring someone with you

get a tent and spend the night in the hole livestreaming

forget the sinkhole what the hell happened to that woman

it is the first step of gods plan to atone florida man for his sins. soon all of florida will be eviscerated, and it will be glorious

went down there again, didn't see or hear anything strange this time. Next time I go im planning on going up path c.

went down there again at night. forget THAT.
nothing really HAPPENED but it was loving scary

whyd you go there at night, did you forget about the blood curdling scream?

whyd you go there at night, did you forget about the blood curdling scream?
i was going for a night drive and kinda felt like it. regretted it almost immediately but going back wasn't really an option given how tight the path is and im not very good at going in reverse

forget the sinkhole what the hell happened to that woman
this, if you really believe it was a person in trouble, call the police or something

edit: apparently theres florida panthers that sound a bit similar to the video so maybe it was just that
vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MES_WjMn4pw
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 06:33:54 PM by Blockomaniac »