Big City RP?

Author Topic: Big City RP?  (Read 3027 times)

I've been working on a New York-esque city map off and on for almost a year now and I think I'm going to go through with finishing it.

This started as a comic book styled city based off a combination of the dark knight films and batman animated series. The idea was to do a comic book styled crime RP but now I'm probably just going to let it be more free range.

to counter the light view distance i created custom light cone bricks

adding more custom items honk honk
now you can be batman wearing hockeypads
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 10:54:06 PM by 8hbc »

Looking great, a comic book styled build/rp sounds pretty damn cool

I need those clown faces for my hell clowns

oh hi it's James here sorry I disappeared from the game but i can see my half finished B R U T A L I S M

Great build. Really like the crime element too, would definitely pursue that.

im fully erect, like, you could break a loving cement brick over my erection. this is why

In the process of working on dynamic bank robberies. Players will be able to gain access to the vault through several ways: including blasting it open with explosives, gaining passcodes to open the vault, and crawling through a complex air duct system. It is also possible to disable security systems. I'm open to more suggestions, I'm looking to give as many options as possible.

Alarms can be triggered by more aggressive actions including alerting the bank tellers, blasting the vault open, and triggering laser security. Bank tellers physically activate the alarm buttons so it is possible to kill them before they activate it. Alarms will notify bank security to your presence and armed security will rush to kill you. There will be a 20 second timer after the alarm is triggered until the entire server is alerted to the robbery.

A successful bank robbery will temporarily disable all use of the bank.

If anyone is knowledgeable in VCE I could use some help with eventing bank tellers.

you could incorporate gaining the passcodes with a hacking minigame

could also make a drill that takes a while to drill into the lock of the vault door

Love both your ideas and Alex’s suggestions.

What kind of VCE stuff are you looking for?

Scratch that, banktellers are just for robbing now.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 11:15:23 PM by 8hbc »

if you make your map as interactive as you're making the bank rn then count me in

balling!

dark knight series but recreated in blockland

This looks really cool, good job.

i'm going to be batman and just rdm criminals