There's family men on Blockland now

Author Topic: There's family men on Blockland now  (Read 30550 times)

What do you mean "now"? There have always been family men on Blockland but they are very small in number because I don't think many people are actually scared of homos.

Count how many times Badspot has said "friend" lol

Count how many times Badspot has said "friend" lol

uh oh research artist and creator of toxic offbrand lego game uses the friend word

bruhfart is the first person in all history to raise awareness against the common sense in blockland. because of his selfless acts, family values and common sense is no more. thank you bruhfart, here is your nobel peace prize

bruhfart is the first person in all history to raise awareness against the common sense in blockland. because of his selfless acts, family values and common sense is no more. thank you bruhfart, here is your nobel peace prize
I don’t think so phantOs, bruhfart still sounds pretty scared of Thomas the tank engine

im well afraid of thomas the tank engine myself

Don't like people talking bad about gays or transmissions? Go to Brickadia! you will be welcomed there

to be honest the thought of a male or female "turning into"(pretending) to be the opposite love is pretty sickening but I still think two old gay men kissing while their scraggly beards touch is slightly more disgusting

but I still think two old gay men kissing while their scraggly beards touch is slightly more disgusting
Why are you thinking of old people kissing?

Why are you thinking of old people kissing?
that is a question I would prefer not to answer.....but I will anyways, okay, I've saw it happen my gawd it's disgusting and they do it in public it's like watching two old hairy gorillas go at it honestly it's just so loving sick to watch at least shave your got-damn beard so it seems less disgusting (doesn't help btw it's still nasty just less noticeable since you don't catch 2 cavemen going full lip at each other in the corner of your eye *CRINGE*)

I rather watch a fat bitch with 4 dunlaps and 2 bifs smooch a dude than 2 fuzzy ass full grown men acting like confused sorority girls losing their virginity for the first time

bitches should be fatter

that is a question I would prefer not to answer.....but I will anyways, okay, I've saw it happen my gawd it's disgusting and they do it in public it's like watching two old hairy gorillas go at it honestly it's just so loving sick to watch at least shave your got-damn beard so it seems less disgusting (doesn't help btw it's still nasty just less noticeable since you don't catch 2 cavemen going full lip at each other in the corner of your eye *CRINGE*)
you are welcomed in pakistan