Sawn-Off-Pistol

Author Topic: Sawn-Off-Pistol  (Read 12083 times)

i was thinkin more along the lines of a usp
how the forget did a glock even come his mind
M9 is my second choice tbh, since the M9 when characterized looks a lot like a 1911, it has similar line work

I just wish the front sight was kept
hammer fired glock?
it's almost like swollow has never touched a gun in their life.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 02:30:39 PM by Xeidious* »

any default gun edit will be better than whatever the forget this is

i found the reference material

i found the reference material
Item_HRT? No... dear god no....

I'm not exactly here to see the micro-gun, more rather I'm here to see warfare break out in the thread.
Right now it has an okay-ish spark to it, could definitely use more aggression.

However, to remain on topic, this "Sawn-Off-Pistol" is a bit... "strange", I'll say, as I'm uncertain what to properly describe it with.
It feels like a weapon that you would find shoe-horned into another pack, however, it isn't. As it is a stand alone add-on, I feel it's only redeeming quality to impress or gain attention would be the default feeling to it, which on it's own, I would say needs support from other benefits outside of the slight stat changes. which it doesn't exactly seem to have anything else.
The only sort of attention this "add-on" has received wasn't even for it.

Anyways what sort of swine headed cad would use Sweps?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 03:35:41 PM by Shisor »

Anyways what sort of swine headed cad would use Sweps?
to be fair there's 2 packages that use the sweps script as a base and that's about it on glass, the only reason i'd use sweps because they did a pretty ok job with that pack, shame it isn't on here for more people to notice.

i just wanted to post a gun that i dragged the vertices on the front back a bit what the hell happened

i just wanted to post a gun that i dragged the vertices on the front back a bit what the hell happened
idk but its entertaining, make a sawn off bow so everyone can complain about that

What did I miss. Last year nobody didn’t use sweps

imo this gun is funny, wouldn't probably use it but if someone was to ever host a default styled deathmatch, this could be fun to use

idk but its entertaining, make a sawn off bow so everyone can complain about that
what would that even look like lamof is it just a string with a piece of wood on each end

hmm actually that would be pretty funny "sawn off bow" but it's just a whip

its just a small stick with a piece of loving rope on it

it's almost like swollow has never touched a gun in their life.

swolloiw is usuallyl full of stuff regardless