Petition to harvest tony.

Poll

Should tony be harvested?

No.
2 (10.5%)
Yes, but the real tony.
10 (52.6%)
Yes, but the Chinese sympathizer furry Wikipedia bot tony.
7 (36.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Petition to harvest tony.  (Read 2034 times)

Let’s free tony by harvesting the Chinese sympathizer furry Wikipedia bot that is keeping the real tony in a corona induced coma.

Now you're just spamming

he needs to be harvested, he keeps spreading mold spores on my property

he needs to be harvested, he keeps spreading mold spores on my property

It's an improvement to the glaceon research

It's an improvement to the glaceon research
Now Tony’s bot is a Chinese sympathizer furry Wikipedia bot researchographer. Gosh, how low can the bot get?
Just free tony, you’ve really messed up your chances as being accepted as his replacement.

I loving out rank you, commoner.

I hail king tony. I do not hail a Chinese sympathizer furry Wikipedia bot researchographer child molester that is putting the real king tony in a corona induced coma. Unplug bot tony. Let the real tony wake up. Let him be free.

soldier you're harvested

soldier you're harvested
Unplug tony bot. Let tony wake up. Stop playing these stupid games. Let poor tony come out of the corona induced coma you put him in. Accept that king tony is more than a bot. Accept that he is more than you.
Wake up tony, come home.

soldier you are loving HARVESTED YOU loving KIDDER

This petition is over, those of you who want the real tony harvested must start another thread. The bot is dead, and our lord tony is back. Welcome home tony.

You can't harvest the harvester. Aren't you harvested already?

You can't harvest the harvester. Aren't you harvested already?

This petition is over, those of you who want the real tony harvested must start another thread. The bot is dead, and our lord tony is back. Welcome home tony.