If you could do anything..

Author Topic: If you could do anything..  (Read 5691 times)

I'd love to just write and publish fantasy novels for the rest of my life if I could

create my own mini world I can watch and control and do cool stuff along with resetting it
would be cool af

So https://youtu.be/XF6etkcJp_c

was thinking more of europa from watchmen or that episode of the simpsons

id make my side bitch my main bitch, blow thru a kg of weed, crash a classic nissan skyline & blow my savings on outlandish designer clothing

i would enact the day of the rope

If I could do anything I'd prolly---

I'd go to college
wrong answer try again

lmao. okay now I'm weak as forget from that but if I could do anything (literally, anything?) I'd pause time and have some fun

listen goth idk what you're thinking but whatever it is it's probably gonna get you landed in jail and put on the love offender's list

listen goth idk what you're thinking but whatever it is it's probably gonna get you landed in jail and put on the love offender's list
what the forget are u talking about? I just thought it was funny that fox said he'd go to college and drydress said wrong answer try again. It was funny to me because most of the time college just lands you in debt - bro get your mind out of the gutter jeezus

Okay I understand now how my quote for pausing time and having some fun may have been somehow misrepresented and went over some heads - for those who didn't fully understand what I meant - the ability to be able to pause time itself would be awesome. When I said pause time and have some fun I'm imagining me pausing time right before I walk into a gas station, grabbing some super donuts and drinks while the cameras are paused lol. So yeah if I could do anything it would be pause/manipulate time

just imagine having the click remote except no bad side effects (time skips) and the remote is built into your brain so you control it at will

« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 06:58:24 AM by Goth77 »

shut down the blockland forums

pause time is such a stuff super power like dont you have enough time? maybe learn to prioritize if this is your dream

experience the effects of the experimental internet gas