Author Topic: my grandma is dying  (Read 501 times)

people who know me well would know that i was raised by my grandparents for my entire life and that my grandpa died at around 2017

since around 2018 my grandma's been battling stage 4 systemic cancer and only just recently decided to start declining treatment; she didn't want to die from the chemotherapy. for the whole of april she's been stuck in a wheelchair and for 2 days she's been bedridden and can hardly talk or even recognize me anymore.

i legit don't know what to do anymore. that woman is a legend; she's been there my entire life and has done everything under her power to make sure i lived as happily as i could, and now i'm watching her slowly die and i can't even do anything to help her.

life sucks man

My condolences for your grandmother. May her memory live on after she passes.

at this point im just hoping for a miracle that will never happen
i dont even know how ill be able to go on after she passes. i don't trust my dad; my stepmom's been constantly telling me how he's promising to get better but he's said that for years now and things have just gotten worse and worse, and without my grandma there won't be anybody in the middle to keep things from escalating