[IMPORTANT] The Source code of BL Glass has been leaked.

Author Topic: [IMPORTANT] The Source code of BL Glass has been leaked.  (Read 14341 times)

It has come to our attention that the popular online messaging and add on management tool BL Glass has been recently hacked by an unknown l33t hacker. Outside sources confirm the reason behind this is the source code of this very add on has been leaked via Reddit post. Viewer discretion is advised, any fellow tribals will be banned from this thread. This is serious.

...blockland glass has always been open source though?

no fun allowed
Excuse me, but this is a completely serious thread. There are no jokes or Racism allowed here. Get lost.

They got the big W
I wonder if I'm next

everyone stay safe out there. it doesn't matter if you've just purchased the game or you're a long-time veteran who hasn't touched the game in years. <3

Remove System_BlocklandGlass from your Addons folder if it's in there. That's how they're getting these users.

wrapperup doesnt use glass though and has rarely played the game rarely. might not be glass

wrapperup doesnt use glass though and has rarely played the game rarely. might not be glass
i might as well point out that BLG is open source; how would it be used to obtain the full keys? blockland's source code (or maybe its key databases) would have to been leaked in order to find the source of all these user keys.

It's Celau/Eon/Bladerunner he approached me saying he had found an exploit to harvest people's keys.

This is going to be a loving disater

Remove System_BlocklandGlass from your Addons folder if it's in there. That's how they're getting these users.
its impossible to read key information from a blockland add-on. if it was, something like this would've happened years ago

This is going to be a loving disater
Apparently he has 100s of keys. If you joined any server he hosted he was somehow able to get your key.