Author Topic: [IMPORTANT] The Source code of BL Glass has been leaked.  (Read 14346 times)

there are fake keys on that list, lol

To all the jokers in this thread, PLEASE, PLEASE LEAVE! This is a serious matter, and we don't need people like you coming here and ruining it for us. In fact, you're no better than the hacker him or her (I don't want to be loveist) self. Stop posting this garbage on my thread and move on with your life.
Don't pin this on me I'm not the one who leaked 100+ keys. I think I'm a lot more tolerable then whoever did this.

INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP

Don't pin this on me I'm not the one who leaked 100+ keys. I think I'm a lot more tolerable then whoever did this.
gautier actually PMed me yesterday and told me that he was harvesting keys. full disclosure.

funny how neither me nor chaos-2 nor queeba are on the list, despite joining his server and being high-priority "targets" to celau

I did heard that steam users are not possible to be hacked

To all the jokers in this thread, PLEASE, PLEASE LEAVE! This is a serious matter, and we don't need people like you coming here and ruining it for us. In fact, you're no better than the hacker him or her (I don't want to be loveist) self. Stop posting this garbage on my thread and move on with your life.
AAAAAAAAAAGOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYY

i seriously question the giganerds freaking out over this. i cant believe it took this long for someone to finally shoot the loving blg stuff down

Welp... The mighty Fridge Raider has fallen as well. Infact, I think since Badspot has pretty much abandoned this game in favor of becoming a softcore p0rn0 artist, he will turn a blind eye to even something of this magnitude.

Potential evidence

badspot pulled the plug on non-steam keys

liquid jayce out here graduating to stealing keys instead of builds