Author Topic: FORUM RAID  (Read 2057 times)

It has come to our attention that the popular online messaging and add on management tool BL Glass has been recently hacked by an unknown l33t hacker. Outside sources confirm the reason behind this is the source code of this very add on has been leaked via Reddit post. Viewer discretion is advised, any fellow tribals will be banned from this thread. This is serious.

To all the jokers in this thread, PLEASE, PLEASE LEAVE! This is a serious matter, and we don't need people like you coming here and ruining it for us. In fact, you're no better than the hacker him or her (I don't want to be loveist) self. Stop posting this garbage on my thread and move on with your life.
Celau's Alt is in that key list, it can't be him who's part of it.
This is not celau. The list doesnt feature much (if any) of the people he would do this on.

Also i am fairly certain given the list that this is from connecting to a specific server.
Well golly thanks for the   awesome advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     You're a real hero to the community!   Pat yourself on the back!

"yo badspot, are those your dogs? you dropped your dogs, bro."

-- KOST SYMPATHIZERS ABOVE THIS LINE DO NOT ENGAGE --
IGNORE AND REPORT

Attack of the freshmen

how do i discern who is real and who is not. I don't know what list or source to trust

The Kost Priests have been called out... they all collectively stopped posting (in discord call)

This is basically spam. Seems like most of your posts are spam garbage.