Key Compromise

Author Topic: Key Compromise  (Read 50338 times)

I take back the IP lookup statement, I checked and I'm glad it's staying anonymous.

I take back the IP lookup statement, I checked and I'm glad it's staying anonymous.
if your key got hijacked literally expose it dude. it's not you and you can only help us identify you unless you're hiding something

If you joined bladerunner's server within the last week you were compromised.

As for the more recently used accounts would venture that its a RCE that Celau isn’t involved in. That list is far too small.

It’s pretty obviously not Celau.

As long as my saves are safe im good, not too attached to my blid.

Something strange I noticed shortly before this happened

1. Note the screenshots from the blockening of Tezuni chatting on the server
2. Some time in the first half of February, Tezuni joined Crown's talking about offing himself or something like that
3. On Feb. 16, accounts "France" BL_ID 11110 (A previous admin for Tezuni), "Russia" BL_ID 2236 (An old troll that used to grief servers), and "China" BL_ID 108529 (A key I previously haven't heard anything about) were all logged into DAProgs' BL_ID list at 23:58:31 from Tezuni's IP.
I'm not gonna point any fingers, but that is pretty strange.

It’s pretty obviously not Celau.
sorry bud...youre on the compromised list...cant trust ya

yike.

only just got wind of what has happened, are the old players mostly affected or is it around the board?

sorry bud...youre on the compromised list...cant trust ya
Yea I know. If that’s a full and accurate list though point still stands.

Already gave Badspot the info but to make it simple when you take away the ids that were most likely gotten from previous leaks you’re left with around 60 recently active ones. Celau’s server has had 100s of unique ids in the past week; players that I’ve talked to that were on that server are not on the list. Either that’s not a full or accurate list or it’s someone else.

That’s why am almost positive it’s related to Cca. He’s been hosting as of late too, though not as often and to lesser amounts of players. That’s one of the only other servers I’ve joined recently that could’ve gotten me with the RCE. He’s also one of the few people still capable of something like this and has done malicious things before.

Have got a few other things though won’t be pointing fingers yet.

If you joined bladerunner's server within the last week you were compromised.
That's the only server I have joined recently so that must've been it. How sad

yike.

only just got wind of what has happened, are the old players mostly affected or is it around the board?

My 27k key and 230k key were both h4x0r'd, so it's all around

My 27k key and 230k key were both h4x0r'd, so it's all around

how were you able to tell? probably will check if mines still alive and well.

how were you able to tell? probably will check if mines still alive and well.
I found out because I don't use steam, and all my keys were invalid and said "Steam-only"

I found out because I don't use steam, and all my keys were invalid and said "Steam-only"

guess i didn't even need to ask

My key was fine but I still got that message, the non steam auth was turned off for everybody.