Author Topic: Key Compromise  (Read 47341 times)

Gonna be honest here, I'm an old man and only tuned in to make sure my key wasn't stolen. Is this case closed? Who is this guy? Why did everyone blame him right away, is he notoriously up to no good or something?

he's a known trouble maker, the case is still going on though i am unsure if he is still taking keys or not, and this guy is as said celau/bladerunner, a 15 yro who hosts classic gamemodes such as mafia madness 3 and baby driver.

from what i can tell, he is a sperg.

Woah what's Baby Driver they didn't have game modes based on hit blockbusters back in my day

this man had a REMOTE code exploit

he couldve installed keyloggers, stolen bank accounts, etc. but he decides to blow his load and spam the n word by banning people on blockland glass

what a loving loser, committing a federal crime to steal BLOCKLAND keys
he reportedly wanted to create a keylogger but they screwed it up

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

DO NOT JOIN BONER'S SERVER

MY ID HAS BEEN COMPROMISED - I REPEAT - MY ID HAS BEEN COMPROMISED

WHAT DO I DO?

Enter.

this man had a REMOTE code exploit
he couldve installed keyloggers, stolen bank accounts, etc. but he decides to blow his load and spam the n word by banning people on blockland glass
what a loving loser, committing a federal crime to steal BLOCKLAND keys

Soooo, if he committed a federal crime.. Can we tip the FBI and get a 15 y/o in real trouble with the feds for the lulz? Were his actions too handicapped to be charged for? I'm interested in resolving this celau problem for good idk about you guys

Soooo, if he committed a federal crime.. Can we tip the FBI and get a 15 y/o in real trouble with the feds for the lulz? Were his actions too handicapped to be charged for? I'm interested in resolving this celau problem for good idk about you guys
I mean if people can gather evidence to prove that he did it and you can prove that there was loss of income or theft as a result of it then it would fly in court

I mean if people can gather evidence to prove that he did it and you can prove that there was loss of income or theft as a result of it then it would fly in court
i doubt the fbi would give a stuff about blockland key theft

if it was like, bank account theft or fraud it would be more urgent

i doubt the fbi would give a stuff about blockland key theft

if it was like, bank account theft or fraud it would be more urgent

Well, if he obtained "thousands of dollars worth of blockland keys" as he described, that's definitely already felony theft. 100 keys alone is worth over $1000. If Badspot could fill in the missing information, celau could be in pretty deep stuff. Not saying it's the craziest crime, but if we do have enough incriminating evidence in our hands I don't see the point in not tipping them

Well, if he obtained "thousands of dollars worth of blockland keys" as he described, that's definitely already felony theft. 100 keys alone is worth over $1000. If Badspot could fill in the missing information, celau could be in pretty deep stuff. Not saying it's the craziest crime, but if we do have enough incriminating evidence in our hands I don't see the point in not tipping them

If people that do simple stuff like swatting you and even they can get charged for something as small as that, I don't see why they wouldn't pursue something like this

They should be charged. I wouldn't want to show people they can do this kind of stuff without repercussions.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

DO NOT JOIN BONER'S SERVER

MY ID HAS BEEN COMPROMISED - I REPEAT - MY ID HAS BEEN COMPROMISED

WHAT DO I DO?

John Kost wants you GO!

not sure what this is supposed to be, but it's likely authentication keys

not sure what this is supposed to be, but it's likely authentication keys
are those the same keys leaked or is it a new batch