Author Topic: Key Compromise  (Read 49408 times)

how much you wanna bet it was celau
celau's grown up a lot and hasn't been doing anything, plus his key is on the leak too. i don't see why he'd do that.

I've never seen the forums lit up like this before in ages, this is probably the worst key leak I've seen yet
isnt it lol im seeing lots of names ive not seen in a while

wait wjho was shun 1 adn why does their name ring a bell

it was indeed John Kost and do not let any of his discord friends fool you otherwise
he is holding onto more keys that have yet to be released, for now cut ties with everyone you know that associates with him

If you were dumb enough to give this handicap entertainment and joined his Blockland server through late April up until yesterday you have been compromised, PM Badspot immediately if that's the case.

it was indeed John Kost and do not let any of his discord friends fool you otherwise
he is holding onto more keys that have yet to be released, for now cut ties with everyone you know that associates with him
do u know what names other john kost went under (if he even went any other names rather than that) and the types of servers he has hosted
what and who does he associate with
and are steam user still safe (i know dumb question but i gotta know)

sorry forget i forgot do u have any evidence on this guy

anyone else think it's just a bit suspicious a bl player leaks tf2 then bl gets leaked

do u know what names other john kost went under (if he even went any other names rather than that) and the types of servers he has hosted
what and who does he associate with
and are steam user still safe (i know dumb question but i gotta know)
As far as I am aware he only hosts under the name Celau, He more than likely has a few unchecked alts that I do not know of.
I'm not sure what servers he hosts because I never join them.
All of his friends have been attempting to astroturf the forum and spread misinformation while this was happening, I made a list of them in this thread and they all stopped posting besides badcode who was one of the first to be doing this.
As for the steam keys I am unsure, I know joining Celaus server was one way they got compromised, there could have been another method as well that got a hold of steam keys but I don't know.

sorry forget i forgot do u have any evidence on this guy
I don't need any but if you don't believe me I can't share any discord screencaps
anyone else think it's just a bit suspicious a bl player leaks tf2 then bl gets leaked
Maxx is Celau's only friend and role model, this leak was an imitation of that.

Celau's only friend and role model, this leak was an imitation of that.

i don't think it was celau ngl, he leaked his own alt

god i want to bash your skull in. how can you be this oblivious to how obviously torin is stuffposting

Celau has a ton of alts, He isn't going to lose anything by throwing one of them in there as a joke and or as an attempt to throw people off.
I feel like the points I have provided should make this clear as crystal to anyone with half a braincell but if you don't believe me or you think I am one of his friends who are attempting to troll like badcode I completely understand. I am just attempting to stop misinformation before it spreads as people have already ruled out John as a suspect despite having no apparent relations to them. I want to make it abundantly clear that you should never associate with these people ever again.