Key Compromise

Author Topic: Key Compromise  (Read 47374 times)

So is there a reason you’re not saying who made that id list or who that quote is from?
The quote is from Conan in the BCC discord server.

Thanks. As for the id list?

Thanks. As for the id list?

well appernlty orginial one with keys on it was deleted so
someone copy and pasted on different one and removed keys cause they dont work

https://pastebin.com/Rt1esTzG

I'd still like to keep myself anonymous because I'd rather not have anyone involved with him put a target on my head considering they don't like me already. I'd like to add that if Cca has anything to do with this again he's good friends of bladerunner/celau's and it wouldn't be hard for them to cooperate on a problem like this.
I hate pointing fingers but if it helps get this issue resolved and the game back to normal as quickly as possible, then so be it.

are they in this list? https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=269222.0
I didn't really play in 2014 so most likely no. And 2 of them are above 230k

do we know the extent of this attack? assuming that bladerunner managed find some remote execution exploit, everyone who joined his server could have a keylogger/RAT installed right?

Im more impressed that they legit had a way to kill a large portion of the player base but instead stuff their pants when they got their hands on a glass mod and blew their cover immediately.

these were taken in his discord server

this man had a REMOTE code exploit

he couldve installed keyloggers, stolen bank accounts, etc. but he decides to blow his load and spam the n word by banning people on blockland glass

what a loving loser, committing a federal crime to steal BLOCKLAND keys

Guess was wrong, didn’t know he had it in him or that there were more ids. Sorry Cca.

Gonna be honest here, I'm an old man and only tuned in to make sure my key wasn't stolen. Is this case closed? Who is this guy? Why did everyone blame him right away, is he notoriously up to no good or something?