Key Compromise

Author Topic: Key Compromise  (Read 47354 times)

The sun rises on May 4th of year 16. Caravan gaming is still not funny.

i can still criticize them, this isn't an elementary school classroom :|
Nonono dude you don't even know what criticize means haha you're just jacking off about how terrible a new game and its community is in places where you think you won't get stuff for it. You're goddamn obsessed
Haven't talked in the brickadia discord for months and haven't played the game in longer. You're just being a little bitch about it for the sake of being a bitch

Like honestly dude
Hi, this was a long time ago and we've relaxed on the meme dumping stuff by making #dumpster, if you wanna get unbanned just DM me your handle on Discord or here (though I almost never check on here). Sorry about that.
I'm just tired of seeing it

Nonono dude you don't even know what criticize means haha you're just jacking off about how terrible a new game and its community is in places where you think you won't get stuff for it. You're goddamn obsessed
Haven't talked in the brickadia discord for months and haven't played the game in longer. You're just being a little bitch about it for the sake of being a bitch
What are you on about, i never even said that the game was bad. I said that the game is Okay at its current state but the devs and mods are leaving a huge stain on its reputation due to their present issues when it comes to criticism and trolling. Also nice "obesssion" cop out.

Like honestly dude  I'm just tired of seeing it
Yea this happened but I have stupidly not taken the chance to get unbanned and I admit I have been dumb with me saying "I'm banned" because I had the chance to get unbanned. Wrapperup is the most respectable one in the entire dev/mod group but the rest of them are just insufferable and straight outta art twitter when it comes to handling criticism and trolling.

You and your brainletted friends are so full of stuff on that one lmfao. They're very approachable as people and as developers with quick response times and genuine responses to the feedback you give. I'd take what "criticism" you've got to offer with a grain of salt too if you preached about Thje Fascist Discord Moderators while promptly ignoring that you received a quick lifeline from them after you made it clear that their handling of the situation was a load of stuff. Find a hobby please

Awomen my dude haha

You and your brainletted friends are so full of stuff on that one lmfao. They're very approachable as people and as developers with quick response times and genuine responses to the feedback you give. I'd take what "criticism" you've got to offer with a grain of salt too if you preached about Thje Fascist Discord Moderators while promptly ignoring that you received a quick lifeline from them after you made it clear that their handling of the situation was a load of stuff. Find a hobby please
1. I just took the L on the banning situation you loving moron
2. Here's an actual record on the devs inability to address criticism, except for Wrapperup, who actually gave a valid response about how they hadn't thought about it and apologized for it. For context in their "Try our alpha" picture there appears to be a feature in a screenshot that allows for point source lighting, yet it isn't present in the game yet, when it was brought up they either shrugged it off or responded with something along the lines of "you're obsessed". Both fans AND devs responded this way.

1. I just took the L on the banning situation you loving moron
2. Here's an actual record on the devs inability to address criticism, except for Wrapperup, who actually gave a valid response about how they hadn't thought about it and apologized for it. For context in their "Try our alpha" picture there appears to be a feature in a screenshot that allows for point source lighting, yet it isn't present in the game yet, when it was brought up they either shrugged it off or responded with something along the lines of "you're obsessed". Both fans AND devs responded this way.
this is the dumbest thing i've ever seen

what are you complaining about? getting tricked into playing a free alpha game by screenshots?

I feel this topic has gotten a bit off track. Hopefully Badspot will just lock it and give us an update whenever things change.

can you dumbforgets just get carpal tunnel already so you cant loving type? christ, get your heads out of your ass and find something better to do

I feel this topic has gotten a bit off track. Hopefully Badspot will just lock it and give us an update whenever things change.
threads usually deescalate, they start with stuffposting and sometimes devolve into full blown arguments about polemics

even if I wanted to I couldn't get in brickadia because your account has to be verified completely and what not because the devs are paranoid of every account

yeah I'm with Nigel on this one. Drydess be kinda  :cookieMonster: in this thread