Author Topic: Key Compromise  (Read 47353 times)

well this is some juicy drama we havent seen in a while. really stuffty circumstances surrounding it tho.

im really not understanding these motives??? like when i was an attention starved teen i just slept all day and pulled all nighters making modern homes on my server..

what was the reason???

well this is some juicy drama we havent seen in a while. really stuffty circumstances surrounding it tho.

im really not understanding these motives??? like when i was an attention starved teen i just slept all day and pulled all nighters making modern homes on my server..

what was the reason???

i heard it was literally just to piss off badspot

pretty big mistake posting this here, you basically had a test run seeing how someone would respond to your actions when you DM'd me about it. i told you all the same stuff thats been said here but way nicer and without the self inflicted public shaming

pretty big mistake posting this here, you basically had a test run seeing how someone would respond to your actions when you DM'd me about it. i told you all the same stuff thats been said here but way nicer and without the self inflicted public shaming
donnies brap to the rescue

Hey, I wanted to write ...
Lol, you knew what was going to happen yet you were still complicit in doing this stuff. I wouldn't pity you if you ended up with a hefty fee or behind bars. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4

I can't play the game with my children anymore and that breaks my heart more than anything because they absolutely love Blockland

Lol, you knew what was going to happen yet you were still complicit in doing this stuff. I wouldn't pity you if you ended up with a hefty fee or behind bars. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4

Pity is not the point, nor do I want good boy points for "doing the right thing" either. I made a big mistake and I'm here to do my best to fix it by offering to do what I can, and listening to opinions like Trogdor's, of which I will put into action here soon. Which brings me to my next point...

I don't believe it was a mistake posting this. Clearly people are angry and that's to be expected, but if I didn't want the backlash or repercussions, I wouldn't have said anything to Badspot or posted here. The odds were in my favor and I could have easily gotten away with this. If people want to hate me for this or burn my house down, they should feel valid. I do not fear public shame if it means that I right my wrongs or bring people the satisfaction of knowing who messed with their game.

-bruh-
what did you expect by giving a big exploit to someone that constantly stuffs on people

woah hey dude haha if you wanted to kiss me you could've just said so

Ide

have you ever talked to someone whos gone to school for something really technical, they can code the flibber right into a floppit but don't know how to talk to girls
LMAO

woah hey dude haha if you wanted to kiss me you could've just said so
you aren't funny please stop trying to be

I enjoy drydess' presence and his humor. maxx had none and should've left this forums a long time ago