It's okay to be a simp

Author Topic: It's okay to be a simp  (Read 2096 times)

Guys. Enough of the misogyny, I'm tired of this. There is NOTHING wrong with being a simp, I'm just nice to girls and sometimes boys and sometimes buy them things.
I know I'm not the only one who agrees, say it here and say it loud

Just remember. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypNRiYv9csc

simps are providing them the extra income to close the gender pay gap so why not

do people who use the word simp not ironically ever actually been with a girl or not massively exert the goddess whore complex. probably but i go with the ladder

only a simp would make such a stupid thread. i can smell the simp on you from here, though that might be the smell of my girlfriend and her yoga instructor meditating intensely in the bedroom. hes a great guy though, unlike you SIMPS

Simps just want to get laid. It is better to do nice things for people without expecting or hoping for anything in return.

One letter away from entrepreneur  though.

only a simp would make such a stupid thread. i can smell the simp on you from here, though that might be the smell of my girlfriend and her yoga instructor meditating intensely in the bedroom. hes a great guy though, unlike you SIMPS
I’m a simp

god i wish people never learned this word

using that word this far in the year is a mortal sin

simps are providing them the extra income to close the gender pay gap so why not
gender gap doesn't exist.