[BLF NEWS] Maxx gets in fight at school.

Author Topic: [BLF NEWS] Maxx gets in fight at school.  (Read 3476 times)

BLOCKLAND FORUM NEWS - YOUR #1 SOURCE OF NEWS ON BLOCKLAND FORUMS

Maxx, (the boy in red), was spotted fighting some schmoe on the school grounds. As you can see, he is pissed. But is too deep in his anger to notice the Teacher on high alert heading towards his location. It is unknown if he has been restrained as of this post.

Maxx was last spotted at McDonald's ordering what appeared to be a "Big Mac meal with water" and also cussed out the cashier because they put "too much ice in his water" despite him filling the cup himself.

Maxx is still at large as of this report, and school officials are still actively looking for him. He was last seen wearing black Nike shoes, a red short sleeve shirt, shorts, socks, and was eating a Big Mac meal at a McDonald's PlayPlace.

That's all the time we've got here on Blockland Forum News. Tune in tomorrow for more daily, and sourced news.

Source

Blockland Forum News is the only trustworthy source of information

Yup. honor student.

he probably beat that kids ass. lets go maxx

big mac with water

should've ordered the chili chicken mcwrap with some surge and chicken mcbites smh

me killing a john kost orbiter in broad daylight

whats funny is this was 4 years ago and i bodied him, and the people who came up with this post would piss themselves if they ever had to confront anyone
such a shame
please post something better thx u unfunny friend

didnt you join vcc and try to tell people about stuff maxx did on here only for no one to give a forget and pretty much completely ignore you

whats funny is this was 4 years ago and i bodied him, and the people who came up with this post would piss themselves if they ever had to confront anyone
such a shame
are you really trying to defend your ego over the fact you beat your peer in a fight in middle school. in all honesty I would love to confront you see how well a purse forgeter does

are you really trying to defend your ego over the fact you beat your peer in a fight in middle school. in all honesty I would love to confront you see how well a purse forgeter does
shouldnt you be dealing drugs to 13 year olds right about now

what is the correlation. where do you pull this stuff

such a shame

Sir, I am just reporting the news in an unbiased light as every reporter does. Please refrain from the harassment.

i hope you enjoy getting rocked and waking up in a pool of your own blood lmao
ive dealt with more than just one

didnt you join vcc and try to tell people about stuff maxx did on here only for no one to give a forget and pretty much completely ignore you

no but a lot of people in that community don't like him, pretty sure he knows that though.

Please, keep the questions coming. I am happy to answer any, as the CEO of Blockland Forum News