On a scale of 1-10, how annoying are Spotify ads?

Author Topic: On a scale of 1-10, how annoying are Spotify ads?  (Read 8187 times)

i have not once touched spotify why cant yall just use youtube
because i use a phone as well as tend to listen to music while developing, and don't want chrome/firefox's ridiculous youtube ram/cpu usage in the background?

CHARMIN BOOTY IS A THING OF BEAUTY

Imagine not using Spotify Family.

i'll stick with my youtube rips thanks

I don’t use Spotify
I just use
FLAC and ALAC
audio files.
sunglasses

FLACS SOULSEEK AND AIMP

for some reason my spotify ads are completely dead and don't play if i let a music loop and change them without the media keys
and if i do at some point get an ad i just relaunch it since it's pretty much instant to skip them  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

I don’t use Spotify
I just use
FLAC and ALAC
audio files.
sunglasses
high energy

i stopped using spotify but i dont know any reliable places for music so its kind of hard to download everything

this stuff is expensive my dude, not everyone here lives at home getting dinner from they mommy
its literally £5 a month on a student discount or £2.50 a month if you split between 5 other friends with the spotify family package...

its literally £5 a month on a student discount or £2.50 a month if you split between 5 other friends with the spotify family package...
not only are you smoothbrained as forget for disregarding that a subscription like this can be incredibly expensive for a full-time college student who lives by himself in the middle of the loving city, i posted this exact loving thing IN THE POST YOU QUOTED

check out if ur eligible for student discount, they support schools globally, but im pretty sure it needs to be a college or university. otherwise you can try setting up a family plan with your friends, thats also cheaper.

this stuff is expensive my dude, not everyone here lives at home getting dinner from they mommy

holy stuff lmfao

because i use a phone as well as tend to listen to music while developing, and don't want chrome/firefox's ridiculous youtube ram/cpu usage in the background?
what kinda of crappy phone are you using that it can't handle a simple web browser? lol

what kinda of crappy phone are you using that it can't handle a simple web browser? lol
re-read the sentence u old forget

re-read the sentence u old forget
can you not be a rude bastard for one minute

can you not be a rude bastard for one minute
I mean, he's right though.