ketchup hate thread 2: electric boogaloo

Author Topic: ketchup hate thread 2: electric boogaloo  (Read 2709 times)

doing it again bc original is too old

hellmanns mayo > ketchup

Finally a hot take i resonate with. I don't understand how ketchup is a staple of burgers the sweetness of it just overwhelms all the savory goodness of the burger. Mayo is a much better compliment.

this is an american thread because in other countries or like 80% of europe, mayo is already ahead of ketchup
but your brand choice tho, i dont forget with that at ALL

you know this debate is of importance because they're doin 2 entire splatfests on it

the sweetness of it just overwhelms all the savory goodness of the burger

lamof if your ketchup has a distinguishable sweet flavor (or any flavor in general) your ketchup is not good, the whole idea of ketchup is that it's perfectly balanced in flavor

the whole idea of ketchup is that it's perfectly balanced in flavor
ive never had ketchup that is balanced in flavor

ive never had ketchup that is balanced in flavor
omlettes are great with ketchup ngl they round up flavours pretty well.

i think ketchup is pretty okay, the only thing i hate about it is that some demented people think catsup is an acceptable way of spelling it

ketchup is the best condiment of all time

honestly look i think youre all giant bitches because i dont dump sauce on my stuff unless its spicy to the point where im bawling like ive posted about this before

this is an american thread because in other countries or like 80% of europe, mayo is already ahead of ketchup
but your brand choice tho, i dont forget with that at ALL

Europe is also a cheapskate stuffhole that makes you pay extra for more sauce packages.

Also your ketchup tastes like stuff, american ketchup is superior by a long shot, yuropoor ketchup is so awful that you guys literally prefer the cum of condiments over it.

Europe is also a cheapskate stuffhole that makes you pay extra for more sauce packages.

Also your ketchup tastes like stuff, american ketchup is superior by a long shot, yuropoor ketchup is so awful that you guys literally prefer the cum of condiments over it.
bruh our heinz is literally the same as your heinz and there are no viable other ketchup options? ur talking out ur ass, it totally depends on what restaurant ur at too like its not my fault youre a loving horrible tourist and totally dropped the ball on visiting. go dip your wendy's fries in your chocolate shake amerifatty

bruh our heinz is literally the same as your heinz and there are no viable other ketchup options? ur talking out ur ass, it totally depends on what restaurant ur at too like its not my fault youre a loving horrible tourist and totally dropped the ball on visiting. go dip your wendy's fries in your chocolate shake amerifatty

bruh your ketchup is tasteless and dogstuff, probably because of your countries handicapped mandate to make every """healthy""" so you all look like malnourished freaks. The fact that you have to pay a premium on stuff tier ketchup is hilarous to me.